- Chapter 5

Her Nervous Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

#5 She is the mixture of Heaven and Hell.

 

 

 

Yoona wouldn’t even like it if she knows I’m spending most of my time with Mr. Lu and Taeyeon. She wouldn’t even like it if she knows I am lying to her for almost every day. I might get ed up if she knew from anyone but not from me.

To be honest, Yoona wasn’t even like this. She is beautiful, diligent and kind too. She used to be just like Taeyeon and Hyoyeon at the past. Neither I nor Soo Young had imagined that Yoona will be joining F4 forever. She even took the blood oath!

Yoona hatred toward the student council body grew bigger when Wendy is accusing her for stealing. Yoona is living fairly and was being accused as stealing. Of course Yoona shook at the thought.

Here’s another thing of War between Yoona and Wendy. Yoona is kind of keep most to herself while Wendy, is the jerk who know how persuade other people. Back then, I, myself, was just an ordinary member of F4. F4 was being organized legally by our seniors. That’s a huge mystery and senior Irene even said that F4 even own a huge room all for themselves.

F4 was famous for everything. Down to Yeri who can do anything with her small body, Joy who known as a Mother Teresa, the goddess Irene and of course, the small member under them. F4 is famous for their good deed and kindness. Soo Young and I got an offer to join them, since we both do well in our freshman year and I think Irene sets her eyes on me.

Yoona and Seo Hyun joined later.

We are not even a friend as Yoona and Seo Hyun is from another class. Never did I remember talking to them at the first place. It’s Soo Young who start everything and we, started become closer than sisters.

Things are changing.

The war between Yoona and Wendy had gone tougher. Wendy, one of student council body used everything she had to make Yoona lost. She secretly went underground to keep a petition about Yoona kneeling on the ground because of stealing.

The petition has gone too far.

Yoona lost.

Yoona was kneeling on the ground when the school authority decided to put the blame of white victim. All of the schoolmate agree to punish Yoona that way. She receives too much of public shaming by the school and yes, the school council body.

However, F4 is still standing tall behind Yoona. We support her everything and we even demand a rightful right of Yoona to defend herself. Yoona wasn’t even given any opportunity to defend herself and yet, they still put the blame on her.

That time, Wendy had decided.

F4 should be out from the school and the only legal body is school council body. F4 was forced out to barred their organization. F4 was thrown.

Irene was sad. All of our seniors, of course.

Thing had got tougher when Joy and Yeri suddenly moves out from the school because cyber-bullying from her own classmates. Seulgi is still the one who got Irene’s back and tried her best to clear everyone’s name. In the same time, Seulgi helps Yoona to recover from her shames.

Irene was upset, we all can tell.

From 50 of small member, there just only four of us. Me, Soo Young, Yoona and Seo Hyun. Everybody left.

And Irene had decided to left the th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter