- Chapter 6

Her Nervous Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

#6 I Don’t Mind Spending Everyday

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seo-Hyun tells me that Yoona is not interested in Yuri anymore, which is weird since I know how huge that girl to Kwon Yuri. Yoona hasn’t keep her inner turmoil down when she knows Yuri is going out with someone from her Language class. She thought that girl some pretty good lesson and no one ever dares to date Yuri.

But Yuri is still pretty hot, and it’s all for Yoona. I know how big Yoona’s love toward Yuri. And when Seo-Hyun told me that Yoona is getting over Yuri, now… That’s weird!

Yoona has been avoiding me, if I’m not mistaken. It’s all start when I sit at our usual table, our isolated table, and Soo Young is chirping happily. Everything were like usual, except Yoona don’t our mind like everyday basis she’s done.

And Yoona doesn’t look at my eyes.

What is wrong with her actually?

Soo Young notices that too. She keeps nudging me under the table and went far a little bit by sending me a text under the table. Like duh, you can just nudge me not sending me those message. Seo Hyun doesn’t notice the atmosphere. She forgave me for lying and buys me a medicine whenever she brings her home-cook food to school.

Yoona is distancing herself from us.

Slow and steady.

She thinks I didn’t notice her absence, but I start feeling the way she’s going to left us, F4 for something stupid and not understandable. I know the feeling when senior Yeri and Joy left us to another school. I know how Irene is coping with her life after the incidents.

This…

Feels like I’m going through their shoes now.

Is Yoona really okay not spending her time with me?

or has she found another people who are better than me?

I miss my bestfriend already.

 

 

Irene and Seulgi is back from Europe, after two weeks spending there as tourist and only buy me a kitchen freezer. Great, how sweet. I pretend not to notices a band slipped in their both fingers. Soo Young too. We both playing dumb cause we love to see how stupid they were trying to ignore those feeling they had in themselves.

Everything were like usual.

A meeting with former senior, eating, drinking, chit-chatting and some gossips. Irene is excited to felt summer in another country before Seulgi mouthed behind her back by saying “She’s stupid. She thinks summer in Europe felt much summer than Korea” before disapproving looks on her face.

But still, Seulgi loves her.

Yoona is not in our meeting. Seo Hyun said she had a meeting with her dentist about her ulcer. Maybe that’s why she didn’t eat with us anymore. I barely see her at cafeteria.

“So, where is Yoona?” Irene asked me. She stuffs some good food in and keep full.

“Ulcer.” I said, smiling.

Seulgi, however, frowns.

“Remember last time we met? She had serious injury with herself. She broke her ribs but still manage to come to see us. A simple ulcer and what, she’s hospitalized now?” Seulgi ask.

“It’s bleeding on her lips.” Seo Hyun tells her.

Seulgi and Irene nod.

“But, I swear, Yoona is seriously in love with you Jessica.” Irene said, out aloud.

I choked on my breath. What does it make she thinks like that?

“I know right. I saw the way Yoona always look at Jessica like some sort of admiration and love.” Seulgi butts.

Soo Young and Seo Hyun laughs.

“Why are you guys laughing? It’s not funny! You should see the way Yoona look at her.” Irene says.

“Because duh, Jessica is in-love with the student council secretary and Yoona, is getting over with her forever crush Yuri.” Soo Young said, approving.

That’s the matter now, Kim Taeyeon.

“Ooo, quite rebelling are you? Is she beautiful?” Seulgi smirks evilly. As I expected, both our seniors didn’t get crazy just because I date a secretary from stude

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter