- Chapter 7

Her Nervous Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Without I realized, I had been skipping classes with Taeyeon. I don’t practically ask her to do so, but Taeyeon willingly to follow after me after 9.00 a.m. She ended up with bringing her everyday lunch box and waiting for me with small smile plastered on her lips.

I think I am the one who should be the blame. I shouldn’t bring her for the first time. I shouldn’t ask her to join me. I shouldn’t let my hand grasp hers when she said she wanted to join me. I shouldn’t let her.

I shouldn’t screw her.

Oh lord, I felt so sinful because tainting her with my sins. I shouldn’t taint her with it.

The committee member of Student Council Body had pointed their fingers on me. They put the blame on me since the secretary of them has been rebel when she shouldn’t be one. Everyone didn’t expect that Taeyeon will finally fall under my spells.

Taeyeon’s position has been discussed by the School’s Board. She was supposed to be flunked from her seat but Mr. Lu was positive that Taeyeon is just trying to enjoying her youth with spending her time with me. Mr. Lu reasons were unreasonable but at least, Taeyeon get the chance to sit on her seat again for a long time. Thanks to Mr. Lu mercy.

However, Mr. Lu finds me after the vocal class. I know, he’s not happy with Taeyeon abrupt change from the goodie two shoes to the additional member of F4. He wasn’t keen on Taeyeon sudden change, I can tell.

From his face, I solemnly know.

He had his own reason for not liking me with Taeyeon. Everyone hasn’t.

I am a bad influence to Taeyeon. I influence Taeyeon to keep skipping classes whenever we like. I pull Taeyeon’s hand to my own pit. I drag Taeyeon to my problem.

But so far, Taeyeon is still fine. As if her news about replacing her place soon doesn’t affect her at all.

She is still happy when I see her this morning, when we supposed to skip Language class because Taeyeon felt wanting gelato in 9 at the morning.

This is so wrong.

I retreat my hands back.

Taeyeon looked at me with her confusing look.

“What’s wrong?” Taeyeon asked.

“You should go back to your class. We can’t do this.” I replied.

“I don’t want to.” Taeyeon is stubborn.

“Taeyeon, please.  Just this once. Go and learn whatever you left behind for me. I don’t… I don’t think you can keep your position forever if you are being like this. You are in dangerous position don’t you realize?” I reasoned, trying to make it sound truthful enough. I was speaking the truth and Taeyeon is not stupid. She knew everything happened around her.

Why is she being like this?

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter