- Chapter 3

Her Nervous Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

# 3 She had the cutest smile in my world

 

 

Apparently, it is not hard to collect information about the little Taeyeon. Everyone knows her, of course. She is the sectary of Tiffany and she do a lot of work that actually requires Tiffany sweats. But yeah, Taeyeon is prettily stupid and she scares to crossed Tiffany orders. She keeps making them.

Some of the sources even said, Taeyeon actually being nominated together in the recent president election along with Tiffany. Taeyeon lost to slight score and yeah, it’s unfair. But I don’t know the mechanism since the F4 didn’t actually went to school for the election.

Stupid me and ramen.

Otherwise, Taeyeon is a good girl. She straightly went home after the final bell rings and study for tomorrow topics. She kept a cute puppy and she always stroll around her neighborhood with her puppy. She loves art and she can sing. That was surprise since I never think she is the type who sings.

Universe is one funny place.

I bound to attract to Kim Taeyeon.

 

“Jessica Jung? What are you doing here?” Other than Tiffany, I really hate Sulli. She is annoying as hell and she think highly about herself. Once, she gripped my shirt just because I give her friends a bunch of flower (don’t blame me, Victoria has the nicest shape in world!) and she wants one too. Like the , you gave someone’s attention because you want to, not because you forced to.

She’s pretty but not pretty as my Taeyeon.

Eh, I declared her already as my Taeyeon? Huge impressive.

“Just asking an extra copy for my timetable. Mr. Lu tells me to pick them up at here.” I said.

“You look hot.” One thing I never liked Sulli is because she always threw herself at me and it’s getting uncomfortable with it. I learn from something. If girls keep playing hard to get, the game is successfully entertaining. Otherwise, it is not fun.

“I am hot.”

“Hotter than fire.”

“Pardon? You might send yourself to Hell, bombshell.” me my mouth who only know how to sugarcoating girls not insulting them to stay away cause I ing need to see Kim Taeyeon!

“Wait here.” Sulli said before turning to the table.

I take my time to examines her figure.

Damn hot.

Why?

 

“Here your timetable, hotness.” She practically purrs on me.

I slightly agape.

“Oh okay. Thank you by the way.”

“Come here again.”

I will not.

 

I make my way to the toilets. Seo-Hyun attempt cooking failed miserably but I didn’t have the gut to told her so. And I’ve been eating poisonous food ever since. She wouldn’t even rest if no one ate her cooks and I am the one who have to finished her cooking stuff. The cooking was bad, I almost die. I’m not joking. But yeah, she’s Seo-Hyun we talking about and everything about her is poise and elegant and very lady-like.

I don’t want to make her cry. After all, she is the most normal girl in F4. The others has gone down to hill. Including myself.

I was about to make grand entrance to the toilet before a ponytail girl going through straight me, as she can go through my body and we are bumped. Our land on the marble and damn, it’s hurt. Now I understand why Seo-Hyun avoid P.E. class.

“Where the did you put your eyes?” I scowl hard. I hardly recognized the others who stumbled as well.

“Omo… F4…” she mumbles with her hands on .

“Do you go bumping to another and mumble something under your breath?”

“I’m sorry.”

I looked up and I’m dazed to see the girl who been bumping onto me is Kim Taeyeon. Kim Taeyeon who made my lazy to visit the student council room, just to take a glimpse toward her but get scarred by the ferocious white tiger Sulli.

Damn Taeyeon.

“You are not sorry.” I said, coldly.

Her face grew red. She suddenly smiled but she had the shaking body thing all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter