- Chapter 1

Her Nervous Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

# 1 She make my heart beat weirdly.

 

 

 

A soft sigh escapes from her lips. It cannot be help, she thought. The whole assembly was entirely bored and dreadful for her. Tell her once again. If she really had a choice to choose going to assembly or rotting in hell, she rather chooses to rot in hell. Sitting in the assembly already felt like a hell. Sometimes, she wonders how goodie-two shoes like a person in front of her didn’t even budge even bit.

Speaking of that, I constantly look at this nerdy. She had a ponytail and white canvas shoes. Damn, what is she? A good role student who never breaks any rule before? I don’t think I can’t keep up with her to be honest.

There’s something about the way she has that attracted me.

She had a very tiny mole on her cheeks. I saw them when she flicked her hair behind. Gah, that very delicious oh so not hell neck. Why is she so porcelain white? I blink my eyes, trying to stop imagining weird things that I can do with her neck.

Yoona taps me, gaining me back my attention. She quirked her eyebrow and I shook my head. Everything is fine, crocodile. Yoona gave no , she literally paid attention toward the speaker.

Damn boring.

 

“I can’t do this, Hyoyeon.” The while porcelain girl said, not noticing some is ravishing neck.

“It’s okay, Taeyeon. You know how to do this.”

Oh, so her name is Taeyeon.

“How about I burst into tears if nothing came out from my mouth?”

Then, I will be there.

“You are a member of student council. You are a sectary to the scariest Tiffany Hwang Mi Young. Nothing break your way, dude. Giving monthly speech is nothing than presenting a report toward Tiffany.” Hyoyeon said. Wow, this Hyoyeon girl really know how to calm other people. What is she?

“I’m just a sectary.”

“A beautiful sectary at top.”

“What does it matter with beauty? It is not like my face talk! It literally my mouth and my brain that will be comprehend together if I’m talking on the stage! This face, couldn’t afford a humiliation to the school council body.”

But to be honest, I want to see her reddened cheeks. Once forever.

Hyoyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter