Prison break

Hi Meets World

Today marks the beginning of a new chapter in Hayi's life. After months of pleading for a school transfer, Mr and Mrs Lee finally gave in to Hayi's persuasion . She'll be enrolling in a public high school far away from her upper class neighbourhood. 

 

 

Back in her old school, she was constantly    surrounded by toxic and materialistic people. It was suffocating. To make matters worse, their preconception about Hayi had made her into the school's most popular gossip subject. She hated it all.  

 

 

At her new school, Hayi plans to turn over a new leaf. She wants to be more proactive and make some friends. She had even asked for advice from Chaerin the previous night. 

 

 

Hayi had ordered her driver to drop her off near the bus stop across the school. Joining the  group of students who are walking to school. Hayi stopped in front of the main entrance. Before setting foot inside the school premise, she took in a deep breath and prayed for the best. 

 

Walking down the hallway, Hayi observed the students here. So far they all seemed kind natured. There weren't any of those pretentious aura her old school was filled with. 

 

 

When Hayi entered her new classroom, everyone looked at her curiously.Mrs Jung, the homeroom teacher was already there and she signalled for Hayi to come in. Gripping her skirt tightly, she calmly introduce herself. Thankfully, the class gave her a warm welcome.  

 

 

Hayi was assigned as Lee Chanhyuk's seat partner. He was a friendly guy with an outgoing personality. Occasionally cracking jokes and puns to whatever the teacher is saying, making her chuckle. 

 

 

Chanhyuk invited her to eat with him and some of their classmates during lunch break. He introduced her to Doyoung, Jennie and Joy. They were like peas in a pod, very welcoming and funny. Hayi is actually making friends.

 

 

The little gang was talking about random things when they heard squeals and whistling from the hallway. Leaning against the doorframe was Kim Hanbin. Donning a leather tight black dress, black stilettos and with a long wavy blonde wig on. 

 

Lee Hayi will never be able to forget her first encounter with Kim Hanbin.