Korea’s Next Top Model

Hi Meets World

Hanbin walked through the school gate with long confident steps, smirking and waving to his amused  school mates. He was known to be mischievous. Throwing lame jokes and silly pranks was normal but coming to school dressed like a life size Barbie doll? This is new. 

 

 

Lunch break ends in a few minutes, Hanbin was gonna be late for his grand entrance. Dressing up took longer than he expected. Plus the heels was a huge pain in the . 

 

 

When Hanbin finally reached his class, he decided to humour his spectators. Proceeded to copy some of the silly poses he saw in the magazines. He then approach his group of friends in a sassy manner, excited to claim the $100 Chanhyuk owed him for completing his dare. That was until he saw a familiar petite, raven haired and doe-eyed girl. 

 

Hanbin’s eyes bulged open. He called Hayi’s name in confusion but it was drowned by the loud sound of his friends hysterical laughter and a string of comments. 

 

" Oh Lord! Kim Hanbin please, not in front of my salad!"

 

"Dude, you look like Tarzan with Jane's dress on" 

 

"Guys? If I die from laughing too hard today, bury me with a picture of girl Hanbin in my casket "

 

“ This is worth much more than a $100! I’ll give you my entire savings!” 

 

"Dude, put on some pants! Hayi is new here, she doesn't need to know you have hairy legs"

 

 

At the mention of the girl's name, Hanbin finally snapped back to reality. Realising how foolish he must look like in Hayi's eyes right now, he sprinted out as fast as he could with the heels on. Chanhyuk and Joy's laughter still loud and clear even from the hallway.

 

 

Leaning against the door, he kicked off the stupid heels and tried to calm down. He prayed to God that this was just a dream. What are the chances of meeting Lee Hayi here, at his school, in his class, with his friends? Yesterday he can confidently say -0.96%. Today all he could say is WTH.