Feelings

Hi Meets World

Plopping down on her bed, Hayi breathed out a deep sigh from exhaustion. She stared at the grey coloured ceiling, slowly recalling the events that had happened at her new school. 

 

The easygoing atmosphere, her friendly 'neighbour', his welcoming group of friends, the conversations they exchanged, the chaotic laughter and the overly confident cross dressed male. It felt like she was getting hit by a tsunami of a whole new set of emotions all at once. Honestly, it overwhelmed her. 

 

Joining the sea of students headed to school, she suddenly heard a voice calling her name from behind. It was Chanhyuk. He was walking side by side with a girl. 

 

"Lee Hayi, good morning~," beamed chanhyuk as he casually wrapped his hand around her shoulders. Hayi was taken aback at the sudden physical contact. Twitchy at the lack of private space. 

 

"Ah oppa! You're making her uncomfortable," the younger girl scolded him. Grabbing the bag of his bag, she pulled him away from Hayi. Chanhyuk could only verbally protest to his sister's strong force. 

 

"Sorry about that. My older brother is a bit clueless sometimes." She apologised, pushing chanhyuk's head down to make him bow. 

 

Feeling a bit guilty, Hayi assured them that she's fine, just a little surprised. The younger girl then introduced herself as Lee Suhyun, a first year and Chanhyuk's younger sister. 

 

The three then continued walking together, with the siblings childish bantering as an ice breaker. Hayi stifled a giggle as Suhyun exposed her brother's old bed wetting habit.

 

Unknown to the trio, a pair of eyes burning with rage was watching their interaction the whole time. Hanbin was about to jump on the unsuspecting Chanhyuk from behind to get revenge. However this is Kim Hanbin we're talking about, luck was and never is on his side. Before he could sneak any nearer to his supposed victim, he suddenly ran off, calling out Hayi's name. 

 

He watched as Chanhyuk casually placed an arm around his love's shoulders. Face all bright and cheeky unaware of the impending death waiting for him in the guise of Kim Hanbin. Yesterday's embarrassing incident had him angry at chanhyuk but the scene presented in front of him now? It got him furious.

 

5 years. He’s known her for five years yet he hasn’t said a single word to her. Heck, she probably doesn’t even know he exist. Meanwhile, chanhyuk who barely met her is already acting like they’re best buddies.