The angel and her sister

Hi Meets World

Lee Chaerin is the epitome of perfection. Her intelligence is irrefutable with numerous certificates, trophies and awards as evidence. Her heart made of gold. Never hesitating to lend a helping hand for anyone in need. To top it off, she was gorgeous. So beautiful that if you asked the Magic Mirror to name the most beautiful girl in the world, he would undoubtedly say 'Lee Chaerin'. 

 

Hayi wanted to hate her sister.  She wanted to blame her for everything wrong that has happened to her. She wanted to be mad at her because it seems reasonable to but she didn't. She couldn't. 

 

Not when Hayi's piano teacher had hit her small palm with a ruler (a tad too harshly, making the young girl cry) for pressing the wrong key and Chaerin will come to her and carefully wipe the tears off her face. Promising to treat her for ice cream in attempt to cheer her up. 

 

Not when, Chaerin made it a daily routine to braid her younger sister's hair before school. Giving them matching hairstyles. And when she would  come to Hayi's room when it rained and thundered. Warmly hugging her sister assuring her that the rain will soon be gone. Staying with her all night because she knew Hayi didn't like being alone when it rains. 

 

Not when, Chaerin will always be the first to wish her a happy birthday. Every year on her birthday, she'll wake up to see a mason jar with purple and white forget-me-not flowers and a few baby's breath flowers arranged beautifully, placed on the nightstand. Beside it a handwritten letter, with I love yous and how she's grateful that Hayi was born. 

 

How could she possibly hate Lee Chaerin? She's practically an embodiment of an angel. Her sister and only friend.