Chap 8

Love and Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wheein's POV

It's been 2 days, I barely talk to Hyejin ever since that night and I am definitely avoiding her if I can after what happened. It's tuesday morning and I was busy arranging the papers I'm done working with

"Wheeinshi" 

I know that voice. It send slight shivers in my skin. 

"Hmmm" I answered her without even looking at Hyejin

"Wheein talk to me, I know you're avoiding me. I can see and feel it and I don't like it" 

I looked at her this time wanting this to end

"What do you want Hyejinshi? If it's about the other night. Pls just forget about it, let's move on and act like nothing happened"

"Why? Is there something wrong about what happened? I... Didn't find it wrong and it feels right Wheeinshi. You might find it weird but I like it" she said sincerly, I suddenly thought of Moonbyul unnie. Hell my conscience is slowly eating me. That night was a mistake, a huge mistake and I should avoid her right?

"Let's just talk about this later. I need to finish something. Excuse me"

I went to the bathroom leaving Hyejin behind without any explaination. I sighed deeply and wash my face having no care if I'll erase my makeup.

"Let's talk about it now"

"What the f--- will you at least knock or something"

"It's a common restroom WheeIn" she said while locking the door avoiding anyone to enter the 5 stall restroom

"Still!"

"Let's talk about it" 

"What? I'm telling you it's wrong. It shouldn't happen. It's only been a week since we've known each other and we're friends. It shouldn't happen with friends"

"Then let's stop being friends. Let's stop playing pretend Wheein. You think it's wrong? Why? Are we hurting somebody? I thought you're not in a relationship"

"Fine I lied! Okay? I am in a relationship and I feel obliged to tell my partner about what happened that night cause I felt guilty. I felt guilty I kissed somebody else. I felt guilty cause It didn't felt wrong! I felt guilty of everything that happened but I don't even know what to do!" I cried, thinking about Moonbyul unnie, I don't know myself anymore. This girl in front of me is confusing me. 

"Do you still love him?"

"Who?"

"Your boyfriend."

"Wha-Maybe"

"Maybe? You're not sure? Then the kiss. You said it didn't felt wrong. So you felt something right?" she said desperately

"Hyejin please" 

"I wanted us to try it. Maybe this time is really for us."

"Are you out of your mind? I am in a relationship. I have my own relationship Hyejin and I am not doing anything to break it." I wanted to repeat that to her and keep telling that to myself too. I am in a relationship and I love Moonbyul unnie. I am certain of that. 

"I maybe out of my mind but I am certain. You're not even sure if you still love him. So maybe I can give you the answer to that? I will help you." she sounded desperate and I wanted to run already but my body is doing the opposite as Hyejin start walking towards me. This is a mistake. I wanna run away or just push her away if ever she's too close but I didn't. I just let myself be taken away by Hyejin, again. For the second time around I felt her lips onto mine. 

**End of Flashback**

"Until then we continue to see each other, text, call, hangout but there's not a day I don't I think about you unnie. Of how much I wanted to end my mistake with her b-but.."

"You can't" she spoke. I can see how much she's hurt. I can see how much she's been carrying all this burden and I was not even sure of how to fix things.

"You're not sure of what to do cause you felt guilty but still like it when she's around" she's ing right I'm too damn selfish. Silent tears escaped her eyes. I wanna kiss those tears away but I guess I don't have the right and the courage to do so. "I knew it Wheeinshi, I had knew it since. I felt guilty too, for reading her messages for you, for doubting you so much and for not giving you what you deserve. I may not be the best

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter