Chap 12

Love and Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun's POV

"A-ahn Hyejin?" I was taken aback by what I said. I forgot about Byul being with me. I was so immersed by the fact that I am really angry. I was dumbfounded for a second, staring at the broken pieces of plates in the ground. 

"Yongsun-shi what is this all about?"

"I-i can explain" my tear fell as soon as I look at Byul. She's crying too, shock still written in her eyes. 

"Please" 

I look at my watch. Lunch break is almost over

"Can we talk about this by dinner?"

She just nodded at me, wiping the tear in her cheek as I did the same thing. 

We went back to our own office and I just stared blankly at space. Now I need to tell Byul the whole story. This is a mess but at the same time it felt like a blessing, it felt like Byul is a blessing. My mind wander off a little bit until it went back to our kiss earlier. Eyes closed and fingers tracing every outline of my lips that has been touch by hers. God how much I love the soft lips she has, I love feeling those lips again in mine. And feeling her hands caressing my---

"Yongsun-shi!"

"W-w-what?!" 

"I've been calling you but you didn't listen. Does you lips hurt? You're touching it earlier" 

"U-uhm yeah. It-it actually hurt a bit, I accidentally bit it. Yes that's it."

"oh, okay?"

"What do you want Byul-shi?"

"Well, I wanted to talk about earlier. Since we don't have much anything to do for now"

"N-now? B-but wha--"

"Don't worry about Seulgi. She'll just call us if she needs something"

"Have a sit first Byul-shi"

I took an extra chair for Byul to sit. She make herself comfortable in front of me making me anxious. It was a bit awkward to me cause she caught me in a crazy state. 

"L-look, I don't wanna bother you or ask too much about you but I got curious. It's just making me crazy. I can't stop thinking about it"

"It's fine Byul-shi. Relax. I'll tell you everything honestly" I held her hand and squeezing it 

"Okay" I felt her body calming up a bit then I started my story

"Well, Hyejin and I was in a 2 year relationship already. She's sweet, very caring and just so carefree. She provided me everything that I needed while I give her my all in return. She was working as a Manager in the Eris company while I was under her care as the assistant manager. We work in the same company, that's how she gave me knowledge on how to do well in my work and all." I gulp, remembering all these things makes me tear up. 

"Despite being younger than me, she's still my senior at work. Her working ethic was amazing and she really does well with everything." Now a tear escape from my eye.

"Then one day she came to me running and was really happy. She told me she got accepted to her dream job. She really wanted to work with Miss Bae Irene, that famous CEO who made her company to the top in a short span of time. Telling me how prestigious that company is. She's really happy while me, I don't know what to feel. It feels like I'm losing my great companion, not just a colleague but my partner at work and at everything. I thought I was just over reacting cause I should trust my Hyejin" Now I am crying. It feels like all the burden are back. Byul on the other hand just kept staring at me while holding my hand. I know she's holding back her tears too. She felt the same as I am. 

"I accepted the fact that she's leaving the company we're at. So her first day came and I was preparing breakfast that time. She was so excited and I am happy for her. I really am but I am not really feeling well about it. About her being in that company. But I cannot hold her back cause she love it so much. I just want my Hyejin to be happy too. She was too excited that she quickly went off to work. Never have I thought that as soon as she walk out that house, she walk out my life too."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter