Chapter 6

Faith
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been three months since Dara has accidentally confessed her feelings for Chaerin. She doesn't know but since that day happened, Chaerin has been kinder to her. She doesn't let her do unnecessary things anymore.

"Noona, are you okay?" Seungri asked his best friend as she noticed that she's not paying attention to what he was saying.

"I'm sorry, Ri." Dara gave him an apologetic smile.

"Whatever. As I was saying, I already set you up on a date with Lee Donghae. He's a good guy. You will like him." Her best friend grinned at her.

Dara raised her eyebrow and asked, "What am I doing here again?"

"Having some lunch with your best friend." Seungri smiled as he replied. But his smile faded away when she's still staring at him with those inquisitive eyes. He sighed and said, "I just want you to be happy, noona. I don't want you to wait for someone who doesn't know that you're waiting."

She calmed her gaze and said, "What do you mean?"

"It's obvious that you're in love with your boss." He proclaimed and Dara didn't deny it because it's true.

"But noona, how long will you wait for her? I bet she hasn't moved on with Tiff yet."

Seungri's words echoed in her mind. 'How long will you wait for her?'. She also didn't know how long will she wait. Then she just smiled. She doesn't want to argue with him so he just said, "Fine. I'll try to meet that guy."

-

"I think i'm in love with Dara." Chaerin randomly stated as they are hanging out, playing video games in Daesung’s residence.

It’s been three months since Tiffany broke up with her. Yes, it still hurts her and she hasn’t totally moved on yet. But also with that three months passed, she started to sort out her feelings and realized something else, that she’s in love with Dara and she’s just in denial because it felt like cheating on Tiffany.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter