Chapter 4

Faith
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another week has passed and yet Tiffany’s still not back in Seoul. It starts bothering Chaerin to the extent that she wants to fly in Los Angeles just to see her girlfriend. She badly wanted to do that, but she doesn’t want Tiffany to think that she’s impatient.

Chaerin can’t wait for that day to hear once again that husky, y voice that wakes her up in the morning. She can’t wait to see those smiles that brightens up her day. She can’t wait to feel the warmth of Tiffany in her arms again.

"Hi, Faith." A smile crept up on her face as soon as she heard the voice that she’s been missing for weeks.

“Tiff. Hi.” Chaerin greeted back, her longing for Tiffany evident in her voice.

It seemed like Tiffany won’t talk any minute so she decided to continue, "I'm in an amusement park."

The other woman chuckled softly from the other line. "Really? That's good. I miss you too."

"Dara told me that I needed some break. I didn't think that she'd brought me here." She randomly stated.

"Lucky you." Chaerin heard her chuckle again from the other line, but the strangeness still remained in her.

Guilt began to flood her. She twitched her lips and sincerely said, "I'm sorry, Tiff. I know you've wanted to go in places like this but we always don't have the time."

"It's okay, Faith." Tiffany replied, her breath hitched a little but Chaerin didn’t able to notice it.

"I promise you that when you get back, we'll have a date in an amusement park."

"I want that." She could feel that Tiffany’s smiling from the other line and it made her smile.

Chaerin was about to say something but she was cut off when her girlfriend suddenly has to say goodbye. "I'm sorry babe but I need to go. Have fun!"

“I love you.” She muttered, even knowing that the call has been ended.

Chaerin looked up at the skies and smiled. She feels better now.

"Here. I hope I bought the right one." Dara handed over the ice cream she just bought on the nearby booth and takes her seat on the bench, keeping a good distance from Chaerin.

Chaerin claimed the dessert that Dara was holding and sincerely smiled. "Thanks."

She glanced at the color of the ice cream and smiled even more as she remembered why strawberry ice cream became her favorite flavor – because Tiffany likes pink.

 

"I hope you don’t mind but, who was that on the phone earlier?" Dara cautiously asked.

Chaerin just nodded and simply made her reply. "Tiff."

"Ah." There was a short pause before Dara asked, "How is Miss Hwang doing?"

"Busy. As usual." Chaerin casually responded and takes another taste of the strawberry-flavored ice cream that Dara bought for her.

"You know, Tiffany and I always wanted to enjoy ourselves in places

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter