Chapter 5

Faith
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany’s looking at the beautiful scenery view outside their family resthouse in Ilsan. The vibrant ambience of the nature somehow lifts up her mood and lets her forget about everything even just for a moment. She never felt free like this. How she wish she could live longer and still be with Chaerin, but she can’t. She doesn’t want to burden Chaerin and know about her ill condition. She doesn’t want her girlfriend’s life stop just because of her.

She glanced at her phone as another voicemail from Chaerin appears. She’s been set her phone into call divert mode for a week now. Tiffany told herself to withstand Chaerin as much as she can.

“Aren’t you going to call her back?” Yuri asked her when she noticed the somber look on her friend’s face.

Tiffany winced at the thought of calling Chaerin back. She shifted her glance to Yuri and replied, “What for? To cause her some pain?”

Yuri placed her arm on her friend’s shoulder and sits beside her. “She’ll start making fuss if you’ll continue doing this, Fany-ah. And I know this hurts you more. Just stop.”

Tiffany taps her friend’s comforting hand and gives her a reassuring smile. “I’m confident that Chaerin won’t do that especially that Dara-ssi is by her side now.”

Everything’s fine with Tiffany until she feels the pang of her head again. It’s getting worse day by day. She could her body already giving up on her.

“Fany-ah. Are you okay?” Yuri worriedly asked.

She didn’t want to worry her best friend further so she lied, “Oh. My head’s just stinging a bit but I’m okay. Let’s just go back inside, Yuri-ah.”

-

MY TIFFANY

Faith

Where have u been? I've been calling you for days.

Please don't get mad at me.

Why? Is there a problem?

I'm sorry.
Let's break up.

 

Chaerin tried to call Tiffany but her calls are directed through her voice mail. She wasn't answering her calls. Chaerin also tried calling Tiffany's best friend and at the same time her assistant, but even Yuri won't answer her calls.

-

Dara hurried to Chaerin's room as soon as she heard noises coming from the inside. As soon as she opened the door, Chaerin's room became a mess. There are scattered papers and office supplies everywhere. There are also shattered glasses from the broken frames now lying on the floor. Then there's Chaerin who's crying hard in the corner.

Dara ran towards her direction to see in case she got hurt. She scanned Chaerin's body and and sighed in relief. 'What happened to you that you have become like this?' Dara wanted to ask her but she didn't dare to. She just grasped Chaerin's shoulder and assisted her to stand up. She felt relieved when Chaerin didn't react as she did that.

Dara doesn't even know how to comfort her. She doesn't even know if she Chaerin wanted to be comforted by her. But seeing Chaerin in this state, she needs someone to tell her that it's going to be okay. "It's going to be okay, Chaerin-ah."

Chaerin stopped sobbing and looked at her, more like glared at her. Then she shoved Dara's hand and said, "It’s going to be okay?” Chaerin laughed sarcastically and yelled, “Stop acting like you know my pain, Dara! You're not Tiffany and you'll never be like her."

Chaerin's words struck her which pained her heart. She's right. She's never going to be Tiffany. Dara can't help herself but to say, "I know. I know that I'm not Tiffany-ssi. Is it wrong for me to worry about you? Is it wrong that I care?"

"Bull Sandara, I don't need your care! I don't need every one of you." Chaerin yelled. Good thing that she has set her personal workspace a soundproof one or else her other employees could hear her right now, and Chaerin doesn’t have a time to d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter