[The Kim Family] - Kim Or Jung?

Lights! Camera! Action!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sojung walked out of the bathroom and down to where the photo shoot was. She opens the door to see her daughter, Yewon, and everyone staring at a girl.

"Ye-Yerin..?" Yewon stutters slightly as she continuously glances to her mums, who both looked shocked.

Yerin's face lits up as she sees Yewon and immediately runs over to Yewon. Yerin tackles Yewon into a hug. Yewon starts panicking as she sees her mum's shock grow.

"Oh no..." Yewon quickly pulls away from Yerin, trying not to be harsh but unfortunately, it was, "Wh-what are you doing here?"

"I wanted to see you..." Yewon avoids eye contact as she sees the hurt in Yerin's eyes and the fact that she had her hand rest on her shoulder, where Yewon had pushed.

"You can't be here!" Yewon whisper-shouts. Yerin's face starts to fall more and more with every word.

"I'm sorry..." Yerin voice cracks slightly, "I thought you'd be happy to see me too..."

"No, no, no. I'm really happy to see your pretty face but you can't be here!" Yewon whisper to which Yerin looks at her confused.

"What..?" Their conversation is cut short due to someone clearing their throat. 

They turn to Sojung and Eunbi. Eunbi was glaring daggers at Yerin while Sojung smiled at her sweetly.

"Yewon, dear, who is this..?" Sojung says with her sweet smile still.

"Yeah, who are you and what are your plans with my dau-" Sojung covers Eunbi's mouth with her hand.

"Uh...she's a friend!" Yewon says looking at Yerin worried who was still clueless about what was happening.

"Omo, is this the same friend you were hanging out with?" Sojung says and Yewon starts to sweat. Eunbi starts to glare harder.

"Y-yes..?" Yewon looks at Yerin really worried. Yerin sighs and grabs Yewon's hand.

She bows to the mums of her lover and stands up again with a smile, "I'm Jung Yerin. Yewon's classmate and lover. Nice meeting you, Mrs Kim and Mrs Kim."

Yewon facepalms, "Oh no.." 

"LOVER?!" Eunbi and Sojung shout, one happy the other one angry.

"This is great!" Sojung smiles brightly, squealing happily. 

"What?! This is not okay! Yewon, you're too youn-" Eunbi gets cut off as Sojung pushes her out the way so she can talk to Yerin.

"So how long have you been dating? Tell me everything~!" Sojung claps happily. Yerin happily tells the older all about the younger two girls' relationship.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two girls sat in the office of Sojung and Eunbi. Sojung and Yerin were talking about the relationship still while Eunbi was going through the photos from the photo shoot. Yewon was confused about why her Sojung wasn't against this.

Yewon grabs Yerin's hand, hesitate on what she was going to do.

"Eomma, Yerin is the daughter of the Jung's. Also known as the owners of Jung cooperation and our number one enemy brand." Sojung's face becomes serious.

"Is that so..?" Sojung leans back on her office chair and picks up a pen and starts to play with it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hellp, Yewonie?" Yerin's voice sounds rough, indicating that she was woken up just now.

"Sorry, Yerin, my mums want to have a meeting with your parents. It's tomorrow and they said they will come no later than 3 pm, please tell them. It's really important." Yewon's stress drops slightly jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter