[The Kim Family] - Kim Eunbi

Lights! Camera! Action!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yewon!!” I shout from downstairs, “Hurry up! Breakfast is ready!”

I walk back into the kitchen where Sowon was cooking pancakes with a smile. I see her glance at me but quickly turn away like she didn't see me. I smirk.

I walk up behind her and instead of hugging her from behind lie she wanted I watched her innocently from a distance.

”Good morning, Mrs.Kim, ” I smirk at her as I sit on the counter next to where she was cooking.

She sighed as she saw my smirk and continued to prepare pancakes, ”Good morning to you too, Mrs. Kim, the more attractive one that is.” She winks.

I scoff and grab an apple, “Aren’t you rude?”

She gives me a confused look, “Huh?”

I go to bite the apple but she takes it out my hand. I groan as she smiles at me, gesturing that the pancakes almost ready.

”I said good morning to you and instead of saying it back you say it to yourself. Tsk.” I smirk at her over my shoulder and then start to walk away to the dinning room.

I walked into the dinning room where Yewon sat waiting for breakfast whilst on her phone. (A/n: this is so weird because in real life the two are the same age but here there’s a huge since Yewon is like a teenager and SinB isn’t.)

”Good morning, sunshine,” I walk up to her and mess her hair up.

”Waah~ Eomma!!” Yewon whined cutely as she tried to fix her hair. I laughed at her and pinched her cheek, “Oww! Eommaaa!!”

I was going to continue teasing Yewon when Sowon walked into the room.

“SinB-yah...” I heard her say coldy, “Don’t. Annoy. Yewon.”

I gulped hard and sat down on a chair, “Aha, I was just kidding...”

Sowon placed the three plates of pancakes down, “I need to go get the honey. I’ll be back.”

Sowon leaves and I turn my attention back to Yewon who was on her phone again.

”Yah, Yewon, You shouldn’t use your phone at the table. Be a good kid and put it away before I take it off you.” Yewon noded and put her phone to the side as she took a plate of pancakes. 

“Here’s the honey !” Sowon said. 

Sowon opened the honey bottle and poured some into . She put the bottle down as she her lips once. 

“Yah, Sowon, what are you doin-?” Just then she cut me off by kissing me. 

I tasted the honey flavour her tongue had as she continued to deepen the kiss more and more. I felt myself slowly move back and back as she pressed herself more and more into me. My hands barely held onto the chair as she passionately kissed me. I feel one of her hands move from my back slowly down to my lower back. I shrieked and pushed her away, breaking our kiss forcefully.

I wiped my mouth trying to hide my embarrassment, “Y-Yah! What are you doing?! We’re at the dinning table and Yewon is right there!” 

We both turned to Yewon who was happily eating her pancakes and smiling at her phone. She finally noticed us staring at her and slowly puts her phone down.

”S-sorry...” She eats her pancakes quietly. 

I watched Sowon settle down into the seat next to me. We were all eating our pancakes normally when I decided to start a conversation with Yewon.

”Yewon,” She looked up at me, “How has school been so far? You don’t need any extra classes? Or are you missing any textbook?”

“No, Eomma. I have all the textbooks I need and I don’t need any extra classes.” Yewon lets out a small sigh that she didn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter