[The Kim Family] - Kim Sojung

Lights! Camera! Action!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I lay in our bed with SinB next to me, reading her book. I stare at her as she continued to read. It surprises me after all these years, how is she so perfect and beautiful? She notices me staring at her and raises an eyebrow.

”Enjoying the view?” SinB says with a smirk. I roll my eyes and she laughs, “What are you thinking about?”

”How are you so ugly?” I say with a grin and she whacks me on my shoulder.

”Owww~” I roll onto my stomach and whine like a kid, “That hurt~!”

”Great acting, Ms. Kim. You deserve an Oscar.” SinB returns to reading her book with a smile. 

We lay in comfortable silence. I watched her read with a smile. Her furrowed brows when she’s reading and how she taps her chin whenever she has a theory of a future plot twist. Or that goofy grin she has when her ship has their moments. I love everything about her.

I let out a yawn as I stretch my arms and slightly rub her chin. I was about to pull my hand away when she held my hand to her chin. I laugh slightly as I continue to scratch her chin. I sat up straight as I held her chin in my palm as I pecked her lips to . I let go with a innocent smile and lie back down. 

“Let’s head back to sleep now,” I close my eyes with a smile and I hear her sigh. 

I open an eye as I heard her close her book. She lies down next to me with her back facing me. I watch her back as I wait for her to turn around.

After a minute, she looks over her shoulder to look at me, “Why are you just staring at me? Cuddle me, you idiot.”

I let out a little chuckle as I wrap my arms her waist and pull her closer to me. I kiss her neck and inhale her sweet smell that made me feel drunk. I tapped my fingers lightly on her waist and she started to tense.

”You’re so beautiful. I love you so much. Everything about you is perfect.” In between every word, I trailed kisses down to her back. 

I kissed her shoulders until I found the one sensitive spot she had. I on the spot making her groan slightly.

”So-Sowon..~” She moaned, just with her voice. Damn, she’s powerful.

”Yes, baby?” I turn her around to face me and kiss her gently.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter