[The Kim Family] - Kim Yewon

Lights! Camera! Action!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/n: Probably no one cares but let me say this before the chapter starts. YeSisters or Yerin x Umji is a very underrated ship. I had the idea of WonB being married and having Umji has their child since Kim Sojung and Kim Yewon and then Jung Yerin with her child Jung Eunbi so all my ships would end up together (WonB, YeJu, Smols Line). But I realized that I wanted to switch it and have Eunha and Yuju married and Yerin the child so Yesisters could be together because honestly they deserve more fanfics and this married WonB idea was too great not to write and Yesisters fitted here so...ANYWAY, STARTING THE CHAPTER AND NOT LISTENING TO ME RAMBLING) (That paragraph alone was 126 words.

 

I head out my room to see Sowon Eomma dragging SinB Eomma to their room. 

“Have fun at school, Yewon~!” Sowon Eomma pecked my forehead, “Good luck with your boyfriend~”

I turn red at the thought of her being in a relationship with me. How could someone so cool and pretty like her like me?

I shake my head as I get rid of the thought because it could never happen. As I step down the stairs, I see Chanyeol standing at the bottom with smile, looking at his phone. He notices me right away and puts his phone away.

He bows slightly, “Good morning, Miss Yewon.”

I smile widely, “Good morning, Chanyeol Oppa!”

I raise my hand up and he chuckles as we do our handshake, “Who were you texting? Your boyfriend~?”

I snicker as he looks down in embarrassment. He scratches the back his head.

”I-it was Baekhyun...” I look at him in disbelief.

”Chanyeol Oppa, EXs are never a good idea!” He sighs.

”I know...” He looks up with a smile, “Anyway, shall we get going?”

I nod with a smile, “Yup!”

He put his hand out and helped me as I jumped down the stairs. We both smile at each other. As we headed out. (A/n: guys, Just imagine them standing next to each other dnhjd, HE’S 185cm, SHE’S 164cm!! 21cm DIFFERENCE, I’M UWU-ING)

Just then, we stopped as we heard a loud shout, “SOWON!”

”Huh? That sounded like SinB eomma...” I frown a little, becoming worried, “I wonder if she’s okay...”

Chanyeol lets out a dry laugh, “I’m sure she’s more than fine, let’s get going now, before more shouts can get into your head~” He holds my hand and drags me out to his car.

He opens the back door for me and waits for me to enter. I smile brightly at him as I enter.

”Thank you.” I say and he nods and closes the door.

He enters the driver’s seat and we head to my school. In the drive, we talk like always. After a while, we arrive at my school and I get out. I thank him, like always, and leave to the front gates.

The moment I step in, two boys walk in front of me, “Morning, adopted kid.” They snicker as they continue to walk. 

I look down to hide my saddness when suddenly the boys come stumbling back.

”So-sorry, Yewon, we were being insensitive.” They bow before quickly running away. I stare at them confused.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter