[The Kim Family] - Jealousy..?

Lights! Camera! Action!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N) Since I've done literally the whole Kim family's point of view, I'm going to do third person for this chapter :) Bear with me because I'm new to third povs and I want to use them more in my fanfics.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kim Yewon." Eunbi shouts, lazily, from the doorway.

"Mmm?" The teen answers groggily as she rubs her eyes, "Yes, eomma?"

"Get up." Eunbi barely says.

"Too tired," Yewon replies back as she slowly falls back into bed.

"Same.." Eunbi slowly slides down to the floor.

"Yewonie, your floor is hella comfortable..." Eunbi mumbles.

"So is my bed.." Yewon says back and both, the mother and daughter, slowly fall asleep.

...

Thud.

"Ah, ." Eunbi's eyes open slowly.

Thud. Thud.

"KIM EUNBI AND KIM YEWON!" Sojung roars loudly as she bursts through.

Eunbi and Yewon both let out a high pitch scream. Sojung pulls Yewon's blanket off her.

"Eommaa~" Yewon whines as she rubs her arms to stop her from feeling the cold.

Sojung pulls Eunbi up, "Get up. You should've gotten your burst of energy from what we did before when taking a shower." Eunbi chokes as Sojung smirks.

Yewon turns red but pretends as if she doesn't know what's going on because, in her mums' eyes, she's still an innocent child. Yewon sits up and heads to the bathroom to wash her face and get ready. She's being dragged to the photoshoot too and she's really not interested. She looks at herself in the mirror. The same thing has been roaming around in her mind. The one thing that she learned about from Chanyeol has been stressing her out a lot. (a/n: Real quick, I'm actually starting to become an exol thanks to Chanyeol and Xiumin and omg I had no clue that Buddies and Exols hate each other so much wth. But I avoid fanwars so I could care less :) If you do care about the fanwar or don't like Chanyeol being Umji's best friend, leave. Thanks :))

Sojung drags Eunbi out of Yewon's room. Eunbi continues muttering something the whole time as Sojung drags her into the kitchen. Sojung leaves the younger girl at the dining table. Eunbi raises an eyebrow out of amusement as she expected the older girl to kiss her or something but there was nothing.

"Babe?" Eunbi drags her feet to Sojung, tilting her head to the side.

Sojung hums in response as she continues making breakfast. The younger girl starts to worry that the older one is angry at her. She wraps her arms around the older's waist.

"Baby.." Eunbi says in her seductive voice. Again, Sojung replies by humming, showing no effect to Eunbi's seductive voice.

"Ehhhhh~" Eunbi whines trying to get the older girl's attention. The elder laughs, finally giving in. Eunbi finally understands what she was doing and pouts.

"I'm sorry. You're just too cute, trying to get my attention." Sojung turns around and cups the younger one's cheeks. 

The younger pouts and then pushes Sojung to the counter. Sojung shrieks in surprise. Eunbi presses her lips onto Sojung's. Her arms wrap the waist of the older's again. The older girl cups the younger girl's cheeks as she her bottom lip asking to deepen the kiss. Eunbi, of course, lets the older girl do whatever she wanted. The older girl runs her fingers through the younger's hair. The two enjoyed each other's lips but then the older girl broke off the kiss.

"THE PANCAKES ARE GOING TO BURN!" She quickly hops off the counter and returns her attention to the pan. She sighs in relief as the pancakes weren't burnt.

She turns to her wife who her lips with a smirk, "You hot piece of . I can'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter