Changes

7 FOUR 7
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I think this is quite an easy catch" Jinyoung said while putting his navy blazer on. 

"Lawyer Park" Youngjae call him before he throw Jinyoung's fake ID card for him to catch.

Jinyoung look at his watch. It's 1 hour before their operation start. He dressed up in a navy coloured suit and black tie. He hope his effort is enough to make him look like an A level lawyer today. Not to forget the fake ID that Youngjae made for him. He look at the fake ID; 

Park Chanyeol.

That's the name of the lawyer that the bastard appointed. Unfortunately, he is not gonna meet the real Park Chanyeol today. Jinyoung go through the file that provide the details of the project they are working on. 

Kim Hyun Sook. Son of Empr Group's chairman. People would have thought it's just another hit and run case if he succeeded to cover the fact that the victim and him know each other. Victim; Kang Sara. His ex-girlfriend who asked him to marry her last month because she is pregnant and threat him to expose what he did to her. He would have get away from this if Kang Sara didn't wake up and give her statement before she die. But they can't arrest him just yet because they don't have any prove since he covered his track like a . But they still manage to put him on trials. 

"Guys, let's go and get some cash" Jackson said after finishing his look as one of Hyun Sook minion to distract Park Chanyeol out of the scene. 

"Extra pocket money for this month since our A level swindler is back on track" Youngjae winked just to receive eye roll from Jinyoung. 

They arrived at Empr Group building one hour before Park Chanyeol supposed to meet Kim Hyun Sook there. When they saw Park Chanyeol at the parking lot, as if it's on cue, their operation starts.

Mark move first as the pick pocket master to steal Park Chanyeol phone so he will be out of reach. He stumbles into him, stealing his phone from his left pocket. Jackson then approach him to inform him that Kim Hyun Sook cancelled their appointment and said that he had been calling him few times to inform about it but he was unreachable. Jinyoung walk pass them and went to the front counter.

"I'm Park Chanyeol. Kim Hyun Sook's lawyer. We are supposed to have meeting at 3" Jinyoung said smoothly and show his fake ID to the recipients. The girl flash her flirt smile before she check on the appointments. 

"Oh yes, Park Chanyeol. Vice chairman room will be on the third level. He is already waiting for you" she said before she proceeds him to meet Hyun Sook.

"Thank you" Jinyoung walk pass the counter and whisper through the micro ear mic he put on his left ear:

"One, counter"

"Two, elevator"

"Three, first left elevator"

"Four, third level corner outside of his room"

"Noted" Youngjae replied before he hack the building CCTV system from the building rooftop. They need to get rid all the evidence that Jinyoung was here, especially when his face is shown.

Jinyoung is now in front of Hyun Sook's room. He made sure he have his confident smile on before knock on the door.

"Lawyer Park?" Kim Hyun Sook look up to see Jinyoung when he enters his room after knocking.

"Yes, I am" Jinyoung is quite nervous if Hyun Sook actually recognise Chanyeol.

"Sorry, I didn't recognise you since it's the first time we meet" Jinyoung sighed quietly in relief.

"It's okay" Jinyoung smiles. Hyun Sook invites him to sit on the sofa in front of his work desk. 

"So, the case regarding Kang Sara's accident" Jinyoung take out a file from his briefcase and pretends he was going through the case.

"I didn't know anything honestly. You get what I mean" Hyun Sook said smirking while leaning his back on the sofa.

"I don't know what you mean. If you want me to help, you have to tell me the truth" Jinyoung said and close the file before he lean his back on the sofa as well, making eye contact with Hyun Sook.

"Do you even know who I am? I am always right even if the law said it's not" Hyun Sook sounds challenged. Jinyoung remain unamused.

"Right. If you want the law to be on your side too, you have to at least tell me the truth" Jinyoung adjust his blazer button before he sends him a meaningful look.

"Well, it was an accident—"

"Only. The. Truth" Jinyoung cut him off before he even starts explaining.

Hyun Sook ended up telling him in defeat on how he planned the accident and that he can't spoil his image to the public just because of a chick. Jinyoung listen to him knowing exactly how the story went as he predicted.

"Do you think the prosecutor can get track on this?" Hyun Sook finally asked after Jinyoung's silence. Jinyoung pretends that he is thinking.

"What do you think can make them on track?" Jinyoung throw his bait.

"There is no CCTV there, I made sure there is no footage. Nobody was around too but there is some car while it happened" Jinyoung held the urge to smirk the moment he heard that

"Alright then we can settle that. We can make you win" Jinyoung nods before he lean forward.

"How much is your demand?" Hyun Sook asks like he read Jinyoung's mind at that moment.

"$50k" 

-----

Jisoo sobs while she is laying on the bed, facing the wall on her right. It's been two weeks since she woke up and she thought she can hold through it but nightmares been haunting her sometimes. The counsellor and doctor came to check on her everyday for both her physical and mental health. Been two years since she walk or move, physical activities do make her feel worn out but the doctor said she catch up faster than she was supposed to. Hell, she can even run now. Jisoo wipe her tears off and wake up to sit before she lost in thoughts again.

"Jisoo?" Yugyeom called her after she heard soft knock on the door. He bring some food and her medicine. Jisoo didn't move nor respond to his call.

"Yugyeom, I will go back to my apartment tomorrow so you don't have to burden yourself about me" Jisoo said and rubbed her face with both hands.

"But you're not—"

"I can walk now, I can take care of myself" Jisoo cut him off.

"Well........if you says so" Yugyeom replied softly and put the tray on the small table beside the bed before he walk out.

It's not like she hates her younger brother to begin with. He is the only brother she have or to be exact he is the only siblings she have. She is just ashamed that Yugyeom had to take care of her. She feel like she is a burden to him. She didn't know what her parents would react if they know she is in contact with Yugyeom, maybe worse if they know that Yugyeom been taking care of her for two damn years. Jisoo hate it when she thinks about her parents. She doesn't know what it feels like to be in a happy family and she don't even want to know.

She stands up and walk away from the bed. She wash her face and look at herself on the mirror. She looks awful. Her hair is much longer than how it was, she lost weight a lot too, her eye bags and dark circle look worse than when she was struggling with work two years ago. She wash her face all over again. Looking at herself now, still alive and know about the murder make her feels sick. She need to know what happened to Rose's murder case. Did she get the justice or the murderer escaped from it. It's been two years, ther

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter