Chapter Seven

365 Not-So-Fresh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hui felt his heart break, having to leave her for god knows how long. But he knew that if he wanted to be with her, this would be the right thing to do. The three of them stood by her tiny apartment's main door, saying their goodbyes. Hyuna timidly thanked her for her help before returning to sulk at a corner. E'Dawn gave her a bear hug, causing Hui to jealously haul him off his girlfriend, "Hey hey, no touching!" E'Dawn laughed loudly before properly thanking her.

When it was Hui's turn, he felt himself grow weak at the sight of her tears and had to stop himself from crying in front of her. Hui hasn't cried in years and wondered how one girl can make him feel so many things at once. He sniffled and bring himself to smile at her, she looked so beautiful. Even in tears, still so beautiful to him. He would trade anything in the world just to be with her.

Hui pulled her close, one hand cupping her wet cheek and the other wound around her waist, "Shh, I'll be back before you know it." He caressed the side of her face, gently wiping her tears away with his thumb before leaning down to press a soft kiss onto her trembling lips, "I'll miss you, princess." He murmured against before kissing her firmly again, "I… I love you." She stilled in his arms, taking time to digest what he had just declared before pulling him in by the back of his neck, kissing him roughly.

She pulled away, leaving him dazed before whispering, "I'll tell you what you want to hear, only when you come back to me." Hui grinned before nodding, "I'll see you, babe." Just as she began pulling away from him, Hui tightened his grasp on her, "Wait! Before I go, I need you to promise me something." Her eyebrows raised in anticipation, "Promise me you'll never ever let strangers into your home again." His heart swelled with love as he watched her expression brighten up in cheekiness.

"Fine, I promise you. I won't let strangers in again." That made Hui nod with approval, "Alright then, I guess this means goodbye." Reluctantly, he let her go and took a step back, waiting for her to shut the door before leaving. She gave him a small wave and slowly disappeared from his sight. He felt his heart constricted in pain, not knowing when he will see her again. He missed her already.

E'Dawn squeezed Hui on the shoulder, "Come on, man. You'll see her again, let's go." And with that, they left. Hui wasted no time heading back to the city to turn himself in to the authorities who had been after him for the longest time. Triple H parted ways once arrived back in Seoul. E'Dawn left saying he'd like to have a little more fun before coming clean a little later. Hui had no idea what Hyuna's plans were but he couldn't care less. Last he saw her, she was trailing after E'Dawn like a lost puppy.

 

 

Another sigh left my lips as I tried to focus on writing but couldn't, the only thing that filled my mind was the guy who promised that he'd be back for me. Three years, that's how long he's been gone. I didn't even know what to think of it. He promised that he'd be back but I could barely even remember what he looked like anymore. Maybe I should have just told him that I loved him back then. What if he isn't ever coming back?

I squeezed my eyes shut and stepped away from my laptop for a break. Holding onto my mug of coffee, I stood by the window to stare down at the alley where I met him and his friends for the first time. A smile found its way onto my lips at the thought and god do I miss him. Ever since the day he left, I've never once stopped thinking about him. It might sound ridiculous, but I consider him to be my first love and they say you never forget your first love. It was only our first day together when he left me.

It's not like we broke up or anything so I can't just forget about him and go for another man, what if he reappears out of nowhere? Why am I even thinking about going for another man? I promised I'd wait for him, but he was making it really hard for me. When he told me he'd be gone to do something, I didn't think it'd take this long. On the first month he left, I was still fairly optimistic. Six months, I didn't waver one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter