365 Not-So-Fresh

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

Though they were supposed to always be together as the fresh trio, Triple H.

Deep down inside, Hui knows that he's only the third wheel between Hyuna and E'Dawn. 

It was clear that the both of them had a thing going on, they were always together; kissing, touching and sleeping together.

Hui thought that he'd be fine with it, with being the unspoken third wheel of the obvious couple. 

He was always only watching them by the sidelines, gulping down the feeling of displease and pushing them aside.

He didn't know what it was like to have someone care for him the way Hyuna did for E'Dawn, he was envious.

Hui didn't think he would ever know what it was like to be loved and cared for. Not until he met his angel, when she change his life forever.

Foreword

Herro~ I'm back with a short story featuring Pentagon's leader and Triple H member, Hui. 

This short story will be based on the '365 FRESH' music video where Hui clearly feels left out whenever Hyuna and E'Dawn were doing something couple-y while he was always on his own. I felt so bad for him in the plot and felt the need to write this. 

I mean, just look at him! He's so precious huhuhu, how can you not love this cinnabon~