Chapter Six

365 Not-So-Fresh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Consciousness came around as I squinted while attempting to open my eyes to the sun glaring onto my face. I squeezed my eyes shut and let out a yawn. Just as I was about to stretch, I realise that my arms were trapped in the hold of another pair of arms. My eyes open only to look at the surroundings of my living room, my gaze landed on the pair of arms around my frame and I let out a content sigh, remembering the previous night that was filled with thousands of soft kisses before falling asleep in his arms huddled under one blanket.

I couldn't keep the smile off my face when I felt him pull me closer to him before pressing his lips onto my temple, "Good morning, princess." I turned in his hold to face him. A giggle escaped my lips when his breath tickled my nose, "Good morning, prince charming." I whispered back, placing a shy peck on his lips. Hui was about to lean in for another kiss when a voice interrupted, "Holy ." E'Dawn muttered before Hyuna dropped the bottle of mineral water she was holding, jaws dropped.

I shot up and grimaced in embarrassment, "Uhh h-hey guys, you want some breakfast? I'll clean up and get it ready in no time!" Jumping out of Hui's arms, I bolted past the pair and into the bathroom.

 

 

Hui rolled his eyes and threw his arms up in annoyance, "Oh come on! Really? Right when I was about to kiss her?" E'Dawn grinned cheekily, plopping down next to Hui before throwing an arm around him, "Aye my man, you sure as hell don't waste any time in getting the girl now, do ya?" Hui huffed, "She's not just any other girl, okay? She's different." Hui shrugged E'Dawn's arm off his shoulders before turning serious, "Listen, I need to talk to the both of you about something."

E'Dawn stretched his arms, relaxed, "Well go on brother, I'm all ears." Hui bit his lip, deep in thought, "Not out here, I can't risk her hearing this." He pulled his friends into the spare room the couple slept in the previous night and made sure the door was locked.

Hyuna crossed her arms over her chest, she didn't seem happy with what she witnessed earlier, "What's going on, Hui? What was that earlier? Did you sleep with her all night?" Hui raised an eyebrow, "What's it to you, anyway?" That fumed Hyuna further, "Well what about me? I thought you liked me?" Hui smirked in disbelief, "Wow, really? You were aware of that the entire time and all you did was continue making me feel like a worthless piece of ? I thought you were my friend, Hyuna."

Humiliation flashed on Hyuna's face, "But-" Hui cut her off, "Yeah, that's right. I liked you. Keyword; liked. You took me for granted and I've had enough of it, I'm done third-wheeling the two of you. I'm done with this . That's what I wanted to tell you both." E'Dawn's eyes widened in panic, "W-what do you mean, man? We're in this together, aren't we?" Hui shook his head, "No, this is it. I'm done doing illegal , I'm done with Triple H." He stated firmly.

Hyuna grabbed the collars of Hui's shirt in fury, "What the hell are you talking about? Are you out of your bloody mind? All this just for a girl you've only just met?!" E'Dawn pulled her away from Hui, annoyed with her as well, "Are you su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter