Chapter Four

365 Not-So-Fresh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hui rested his back against the bathroom door the moment he slipped in, he breathed in heavily and placed his hand on his heart in an attempt to calm it from racing. Locking the bathroom door, he headed towards the sink to splash his face with cold water. His cheeks were burning up and he didn't understand why he was feeling like this. There was just something about that girl, her kind eyes, her adorable smile and her beautiful personality that made him feel all fuzzy on the inside. He couldn't help but keep his eyes on her when they were in the same room.

Feeling his heartbeat slowing down, he looked around the tidy bathroom only to soften at her belongings, her Disney towels, her pink toothbrush, her Winnie the Pooh stickers on the mirror and her perfect row of facial cleansers. Everything about her screamed innocence and Hui loved it. Have you ever met someone so nice that you feel when you're around them, you can't help but be kind as well? Yeah well, Hui believed that he has finally met that person.

Hui has never bothered being kind or learned to be polite all his life. For the first time, he found himself going against each and every one of his own twisted principles for a girl he just met. She's so pure, he never wants her to ever find out who he really is. He is scared, afraid of how she will react once she knows the kind of person he really is. None of this should really matter, he shouldn't feel this way for someone he has only met hours ago but he had no control over his emotions.

Ruffling his hair in frustration, he groaned before deciding to just take a shower since he had already come into the bathroom.

 

 

Once the three of them were done showering, I told them to rest up as I ushered them into the spare room. I turned to retrieve and return the first aid kit to where it belonged only to walk straight into Hui who caught my waist before I could stumble backward. My mouth ran dry as I glanced up only to have him staring intensely at me again. I felt the butterflies go wild in my stomach the moment our eyes met.

The sound of someone clearing their throat snapped us out of our moment as I hurriedly pulled myself out of his grasp to see the Hyuna and E'Dawn waiting at the entrance of the spare room, "We're going to turn in for the night.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter