Chapter 3

Blended
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung looked up from his doodling when he heard giggling. He looked over his shoulder to see one of his classmates sitting on a table a few rows behind him, flirting with a couple of red-faced girls. He turned back around, trying to tune out the sound so he could focus on his art when someone claimed the seat next to him. “That would be Jimin~” The boy stated, obviously referring to the boy Taehyung had been looking at. “The resident flirt.” Taehyung raised his eyebrow. “I would say playboy, but he’s never actually gone past flirting with anyone.” The boy held his hand out for Taehyung to shake. “I’m Joshua, and you must be new.”

“Taehyung~” The fifteen-year-old responded, wishing the boy would stop talking to him so he could brood in peace.

“Well, Taehyung, I hope you enjoy it here.” Joshua tapped his fingers on the table. “What’s your reasoning for taking this class? I just needed to fill up an elective on my schedule.” Taehyung shrugged, thinking about how he felt bad over his brothers doing all the cooking at home, but not wanting to admit to that.

Joshua looked like he wanted to interrogate more but couldn’t as the bell rang and the teacher entered the room. “Hello, everyone, welcome to Culinary Arts, and Jimin, please leave those poor girls alone and take your seat.”

Jimin slid off the table and sat at the one right in front of him. “Sorry, Mrs. Johnson,” Jimin flashed her a smile, making the woman roll her eyes and continue her introduction to the course. She made sure to point out that they would not be doing any actual cooking for a while, which made a large percentage of the class groan, as they had only been in it to eat the food they made.

^^^

“Taehyung~” Yoongi said in a firm voice as the youngest of the brothers joined them at their lunch table. “We need to talk about the way you’re treating Dad.” Yoongi took a bite of his pork sandwich.

Taehyung rolled his eyes. “If you’re just going to spend lunch scolding me, then I might as well go somewhere else.”

“Taehyung, he’s right~” Hoseok set his milk carton down. “We know you’re upset, but Dad is trying, and it’s not fair for you to keep treating him like-“

“Yeah, great chat, bye.” Taehyung picked his tray back up, walking across the cafeteria to sit at an empty table.

“Oh my god~” Yoongi muttered, rubbing his face.

“Is it still too late to return him to the hospital nursery?” Yoongi chuckled at Hoseok’s joke before picking up a carrot stick.

On another end of the cafeteria, Jimin leaned over, his hands resting on the tabletop as he spoke to a couple of girls in his Culinary Arts class. “We might have to go check out Worldwide Diner sometime~” Nayeon said, twirling her hair.

“You definitely should. We have an ongoing special; beautiful girls get a free

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter