Epilogue

Blended
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin quietly entered the apartment, shopping bags in hand. He set them down on the kitchen counter, sighing immediately at the lack of space. He then moved the bags to the table so that he would have room to cook. He looked through the cabinets, carefully not to let any of the doors slam shut, in a desperate search for a pot. He finally found one in a bottom cabinet, trapped underneath some other pots and lids in a disorganized pile of cookware. He carefully tried to dislodge the pot with as little noise as possible but failed as the entire collection fell out of the cabinet and crashed to the floor.

A few minutes later a wide eyed, red nosed Namjoon burst out of one of the bedrooms, looking around with worry until his gaze landed on his boyfriend crouching down in his kitchen. “Jin?” Namjoon sniffled after the question, walking closer to the man. “What are you doing here?”

Jin sighed, looking down at the mess he accidentally created. “I wanted to make you some soup to help you feel better before opening the restaurant.” The older of the two straightened up and pouted.

Namjoon smiled softly at the man. “If I didn’t have the flu, I would be kissing you right now.”

“Yeah, please don’t~” Jin laughed slightly, looking around at the very tiny kitchen. “How do you and your sons live here? Look at the size of this place!”

Namjoon shrugged, looking around at the apartment that used to seem like the perfect size to him. Of course, that was bef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter