Chapter 1- the beginning.

Enchanted

Hello!!! I'm Maya!! uh okay so! i'm currently writting a fanfiction named 'Then came my cute fake boyfriend', so i wont updatr this until that is finished, HOWEVER i plan on finishing that by 7-16-18!  Anyways, please subscribe and comment if youre interested and be sure to watch the show 'The magicians'! It's amazing!!

 

Chapter 1) 

"Did you finish filling out your form?" Joshua asked, leaning over their kitchen counter, catching a glimpse of Jeonghans paperwork.

Jeonghan pulled his papers closer to him, keeping them out of his roomates view. 

"I have..." He stared down at his forms. "He said that we'd know how to contact him, right?" 

"Yeah, but...how?" Joshua scrached the back of his head, making his way towards their burgandy couch. "These forms don't say anything..."

"Do you think that it was a scam?" Jeonghan asked, retrieving his mug, refilling it with his third cup of coffee for the day. "I-I mean...Mr.Lee wasn't very clear on how we'd-"

A loud crack had broken their conversation, freezing the two in their places.

In an instant, their small apartment of two had accepted a new oncomer.

A small statured woman had appeared in their living room, sitting next to Joshua, her tired feet resting on their coffee table.

"No, it's not a scam!" She exclaimed, reaching into her wool coat for her cigarettes. "I'm here, aren't I?"

Her height certainly did not match her booming personality and charisma, as she gave the two boys her stern but loving look.

"Oh my gosh!" Joshua exclaimed, stunned by her sudden presence. "And who are you?!"

"Y-yeah...what he said." Jeonghan pointed down to Joshua, who had fallen to the floor in response to her presence.

"I'm Mrs. Kim. Yuri Kim, Vice President of Pledis School of Magic and Witchcraft." She stated. "You've met Mr. Lee, I assume?"

 

The duo nodded their heads before she continued, taking a long drag from her cigarette. 

 

"To get into our school, you've got an exam to take." 

"An exam?" Joshua questioned. "When? W-Where?"

"You're due at your local library at 12:00 PM on Thursday. Ask to go to testing room M1. Our affiliates will be there. You'll be due to take your enterance exam there; unless, of course, you're not interested in us?"

"N-no.." Joshua trailed off. "We'll be there!" He shook her hand vigorusly, standing up from his spot on his floor. 

"Good!" She said, joining him as she stood up, turning to Jeonghan. "You haven't said much, dear. Too much to take in?"

"I-No." He shook his head. "How do we prepare for the exam?" 

She chucked lightly, shaking her head. 

"You don't prepare for this exam. This is based on what you know how to do and your capabilities. Nothing you can learn from a book, but what you've learned in your experience." 

"And if we pass this...assesment, what happens next?" Jeonghan moved from behind their kitchen counter to fully analyse the woman in their living room. "Where is this school?"

"If you pass?" She asked. "Well, then the first semester starts September 13th." She smiled. "And the school is known to the public as 'Pledis School of Dramamics.' " She stated, taking in the two young men before her. "The school is protected by a barrier, so nobody can come in and out. The barrier also acts to change the look of the school, so any magic done whilst outside the school or campus will be hidden/changed to fit the outside standards.You've heard of it, yes?"

 

She was correct. The school of Dramatics was only four stops away by train.

 

"Yes! I've heard of it." Joshua said. "Well...thank you for your help, Mrs.Kim."

 

She nodded, turning her back on the boys.

 

"If all goes well, i'll see you next semester, boys." She said, snapping her fingers, disappearing in a flash.

 

The sparks that were left behind her exit floated down to the ground, as if her existence in their apartment had never happened.