5 Ways to Fall Out of Love Pt.3

Ideas are never Irrelevant (collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

 

 

“Soojung-ah” Jessica called on her sister.

“Hmm?” Krystal aka Soojung hummed as a response while busy typing something on her laptop.

“Do you know Tiffany Hwang”

“Tiffany Hwang? Yes, why?” Krystal asked while still fixated on what she is doing.

“Uh… nothing”

“Why? Are interested in her unnie?” Krystal halted whatever she was doing to look at her flustered sister across the room.

“Interested? Are you out of your mind Soojung? I was just curious about her. Nothing more, nothing less.” Jessica denied her sister’s accusation which the younger didn’t believe in.

“Then…” Krystal crossed her arms and smirk at the other Jung in the room. “what’s with the sudden curiosity unnie?”

“She was the girl I was talking about. The girl back at Yuri’s party” Jessica explained which surprised the younger.

“Tiffany sunbae-nim was the girl you saved?” Krystal’s eyes were about to pop out due to shock.

“Why are you so shock though?” Jessica confusedly asked. Krystal looked at her sister as if in disbelief on why the older girl would even ask that.

“Unnie, Tiffany Hwang is not just an ordinary student in our school. She’s THE TIFFANY HWANG. She’s the student body president of our university.” Jessica would lie if she said that she’s not shocked about the information that she is hearing. How could someone have the courage to do that to the student body president? Not that he could do it to anyone he pleases as long it’s not someone who holds power, it’s just that, if Tiffany decided to report this to the school management, he would definitely get expelled.

“Aside from that, she is also one of the students that’s running for the valedictorian spot in this year’s graduation. She’s not only smart unnie, she’s also very beautiful. I’m sure you could also see that. In short, she’s really popular in our school” Krystal explained to her sister who’s too oblivious of her environment to notice anything.

“Really? Wow, I didn’t know she was popular” Jessica was genuinely clueless that the girl she saved the other night is well known around their campus. Because, she was never really interested in anything else other than playing soccer and maintaining her grades to care for other things.

“Really unnie? You haven’t even encountered her in any of your social media accounts? You’re active there. How can you not know her?”

“You know that I only follow a few people on Twitter and Instagram. And besides, I only use those to update our schoolmates about our games and to post some picture or videos that I’ve taken. And, I don’t even open my Facebook anymore” Krystal squinted her eyes at her sister.

“You’re really too engrossed in soccer and photography, unnie. How can you not know your most popular fan?”

“Fan?”

“Fan, supporter or however you’d like to call it.”

“So, she watches my games?” Krystal rolled her eyes at her sister.

“No sherlock unnie”

“Hey, I’m just asking you. Don’t give me that attitude Soojung-ah” Jessica frowned.

“It’s because you’re frustrating me unnie. All this time, the whole campus--including me, thought that you are just not interested in her that’s why you keep on ignoring her very existence. It turns out that you’re just too insensitive to notice her presence.” Krystal sighed, obviously frustrated at her sister.

“What do you mean? Presence?” Jessica started to get even more confuse upon seeing her sister facepalm herself.

“Oh my god unnie, do I really have to spell it out for you? She has a crush on you. A massive one at that. Do you finally get it now unnie?” Jessica with slightly opened, looked at her sister in shock.

“She has a crush on me? What? How did you know? And why does it seem like the whole school knows it too” Jessica, with the shocking information still fresh on her mind, fired a string of questions to her sister.

“She has said it a couple of times before, unnie. Tweeting not only once, but a couple of times that she admires you a lot. Some of her classmates even said that she makes sure you have a bottle or two of Gatorades before each of your game. Heck, they also said that she even sends you packed lunch at times.”

If Jessica were to recall, she really does receive a bottle of Gatorade every game. But, she didn’t really think about it because her other teammates receive one too. And for the packed lunch, she really has no idea that the girl gave her something like that. Beca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter