Curious Cat?

Ideas are never Irrelevant (collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

” I’ve never been the nosy type nor the secretive type. Heck, I’ve even been told that I was too honest for my own good. Then, why am I even here in the first place?” 


    I probably sound like a mumbling mess but what can I do? I’m truly a mess right now. I mean, seriously, who even stalks their friend’s Curious Cat like this? No one right? Oh, who am I kidding, I do. Pathetic right? 


   If ever you are wondering what the heck is a Curious Cat, it’s like an online Q&A platform. It’s basically a place where some random individual asks you a random question and it’s up to you if you’ll answer it or not. But, here the catch, you’ll never know who asked you what. The people asking you will remain anonymous until they reveal themselves. Fancy, right? Nah, before this ‘stalking my friend’s CC’ fiasco happened, I was so against this platform. For what reason you ask? Oho, I have a lot of reasons to say but there is one major reason why I hate this platform, namely the fact that cowards could hide using this platform. Seriously, its annoying as hell when I encounter malicious comments on my friends’ CCs. My blood boils at the thought of those ual and offensive comments that those ‘anon’ leaves. It’s annoying me to the bones. 


   This is probably one of the reason why I hate myself right now. Becoming one of those ‘anons’ had never cross my mind but here I am, about to leave a comment to my friend’s CC.  Yep, a friend, a friend who I have been crushing on for years.

 

‘Good morning!! Did you sleep well? Don’t forget to eat breakfast okay?  - SS’ 

 

I guess by doing this, I’m becoming more and more pathetic as the days passed. But, what else can I do? I’ve been meaning to let her know how I feel for years now but I lack the courage to do so. This is the only way that my tiny brain can think of. For now, this is the only possible way where I can show her how I feel. So, I have to it up for now.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------


 “Wendy!!” Oh no, here she comes. Don’t hug me, please don’t hu-


“*oofff* ouch unnie, relax will ya?” Why does she have to hug me every single moment we see each other? Not that I’m complaining, but, it’s not good for my poor heart. One day, she won’t be having a body to hug when I die from intense palpitation.


“I just missed you, you prick” Oh no, don’t pout. You know what your pouts can do to me or maybe not, but can you please stop that? Please? Before I melt into a pile of goo?


“Missed me? You see me every day unnie. *chuckles*” You see? How can you not fall for a person like this girl? 


“So what? Am I not allowed to miss you anymore?” Aww the bunny is smiling. I probably look like an awestruck teenage girl who saw her favorite actor for the first time but who cares? The goddess is smiling at me. That’s enough to justify my unattractive state. 


“So… uh… nothing hahaha nothing.” I am a hundred percent sure that I look like a tomato right now. Why does she have to so ethereal?


 “Let’s go unnie, or we’ll be late for class”


“Walk me to my room?” 


“You could be a princess at times Joohyun unnie, do you know that?”


“Then, are you my prince?” The , seriously, why does she have to play with my feelings like this? My heart can’t take this huhuhu.


“How can I be your prince unnie? I’m a girl and besides, your prince is Bogum oppa right?” Yep, I have a crush on someone who will probably have a boyfriend soon. Cry with me huhuhu.


“If he’s my prince, then you’re probably my knight in shining armor. A girl can be a knight, right?” I’ve always been your knight unnie, your protector, your loyal guard. But, that’s the farthest that I can go right? I’m just your knight. I can never be your prince.


“I guess” 


And with that, I’ve accompanied my princess to her room and went to mine after. She’s a year older than me and also a sophomore while I’m a freshman. She is taking up Arts and Theater which suits her so much while I’m taking up Business, major in Marketing. Yep, we have different courses and different years, so you could only imagine the distance of the Arts and Theater dept. to my department. Not that I’m complaining though.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 


 ‘Good morning!! Did you sleep well? Don’t forget to eat breakfast okay?  - SS  --

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter