5 Ways to Fall Out of Love Pt.2

Ideas are never Irrelevant (collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR'S POV

 

 

“Looking good Pany-ah” Taeyeon loudly whistles as the Tiffany approaches her. Not forgetting to show a little twirl before she gives her best friend an eyesmile that could blind anyone. Taeyeon opened the car door slowly while bowing playfully at her best friend which caused the other girl to play along.

“Thank you peasant.” Tiffany chuckled as she goes inside the car while seeing Taeyeon’s pouting face as the other girl goes into the driver’s seat. The two accidentally caught a glimpse of each other which made them giggle like little girls.

“Excited to get out of your shell?”

“It’s been a while since I’ve been in a party. So yes, I’m kinda excited”

“Let’s have fun yeah?” And with that, Taeyeon started the engine and drove off to Yuri’s house. Taeyeon blasted off some Chris Brown songs as they drive to Yuri’s house. With the music playing, Tiffany didn’t notice that they’ve arrived already. Being a frequent guest in the girl’s house, Taeyeon was able to park her car inside the garage unlike the others. They got out of the car then immediately went inside the house.

Booming music and bright lightings welcomed the two as they entered the house. Yuri’s house, okay scratch that, the Kwon’s mansion consist of 5 floors with more than 40 rooms. It's also equipped with 2 large swimming pools located at the mansion’s garden. So just imagine the amount of people it could hold. Their whole batchmates were probably present by the looks of the crowd inside.

“Let’s find Yuri?” Taeyeon asked Tiffany which the other girl replied with a nod before they went to the garden where the DJ booth is located.

“Are you sure she’s there Taetae?” Tiffany asked as they walk through the crowd.

“She’s Kwon Yuri Pany-ah. Where do you think she’ll be at?” Yuri is not only known for being rich as , she is also known for being a great dancer. She, along-side with their other friend, Hyoyeon, reigns over their university’s dance troupe. With this in mind, Taeyeon concluded that the best place to look for a dancing machine is at the dance floor.

“There she is!” Taeyeon pointed at the dance floor near the booth. Tiffany follows Taeyeon’s finger to see Yuri dancing her heart out with Hyoyeon and Yoona.

“The rest of the gang is there Tae”

“Wanna join them?” Taeyeon didn’t even wait for Tiffany to answer. She decided to just drag the girl by the dance floor. Yuri smiled widely as she saw her two friends and gestured them to come closer. The girls danced and danced until they tire themselves out. They decided to take a little rest. They went to the built-in bar, which is placed in a bit of a secluded area, that the Kwons have to grab a drink and some chips to go with it.

“It’s a surprise that you actually came Pany-ah” Yuri commented

“Yeah, Tippany unnie, its like the first time in like a year that you went to a party” Yoona, the maknae of their little group, said.

“And on the top of that, you’re looking hella fine” Hyoyeon whistled as she praises her friend which made the said girl blush at the compliment.

“Well, I’ve been declining a lot of you’re offers, so I made a decision to come. You know, to catch up and stuff” Tiffany said. Aside from following the tip that the magazine gave, she actually had thought of asking her friends to hang out because they have not been doing that for such a long time now.

“And… to forget a certain Jung” Taeyeon butted in .

“Woah, you’re finally moving on from that super dense soccer player that you’ve been crushing on for ages?” Hyoyeon placed her drink down as she went closer to Tiffany to uhm.. well interrogate her.

“We’ve been asking you to forget her for about a year, but you would always say that you wouldn’t back down with doing anything. So, what woke you up?” Yuri joined the questioning while Yoona looks at the pink lover expectantly.

“Well, its like what you have said…” Tiffany trailed off as she hugs herself. Suddenly feeling a little off.

“You guys have been trying to tell that its hopeless for almost a year now, and I think I’ve tried my best already even though all I did was to watch her every game and to be her active supporter on social media. So, I decided to just give it up.” Tiffany, still hugging herself, looked down as she explains herself to her friends.

“Don’t be sad unnie. You’ll be able to find someone who’ll see how precious you are” Yoona side hugged her unnie.

“Yoona’s right Pany-ah. You’ll be able to meet that person in future, so don’t frown okay?” Yuri then patted the pink lover’s head while giving her the kindest smile.

“Opps looks like someone’s here to see you Pany-ah” Hyoyeon teased Tiffany as a handsome guy approaches them. A guy that you would have mistaken as a model if you don’t know him personally.

“Uhm… hi girls” the awkwardly greets them as he rubs his nape.

“Hi Nickhun-shi” Yuri greeted him as the rest of the girls smiles at him. Taeyeon patted Tiffany at the back as she begun to leave with the other girls. Tiffany looked at them as if asking them why the hell are they leaving her. “Have fun” Taeyeon mouthed to her as a response which leaves Tiffany with the handsome lad that has a not-so-obvious crush on her.

“So…” Nickhun cleared his throat. “This is like the first time I’ve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter