Curious Cat? Pt. 3

Ideas are never Irrelevant (collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy's POV

 

 

I didn’t reply on what Joohyun unnie have said and kept on drinking by the pool. I tried to dismiss the thought that she might have actually caught on who SS is, but it just seems too hard to do so. Time passed by while I kept on dreading on her reply that I didn’t notice that most of the guests have left already.

“Wen, want to sleepover here? Sunmi unnie asked me to tell you and Joohyun unnie to just stay for the night” Seulgi said appearing out of nowhere.

“Will you be staying too?” She just flashed her dorky smile at me as an answer and that dorky smile definitely means yes.

“I think…” Wendy trailed off “I’ll be going home”

“Huh? But why? Joohyun unnie would be here and I’ll also be staying here. Why won't you?” Seulgi’s dorky smile was replaced by a pouting frown.

“Seul, I won’t be able to get some decent rest here, you know that. We’ll probably stay up all night just like what we always do when we sleep over” My answer made the bear pout even more.

“It’s just like what you said, its what we always do. Why are you ditching it now?”

“I’m tired and I want to have a decent sleep, so I could help Chaeyeon in directing the rehearsal tomorrow” Its true that I have to help Chaeyeon but the main reason why I want to just go home is to get my mind off of Joohyun unnie. I’m sure I’ll have a hard time taking my mind off of her if she’s only an arm length’s away.

“But Chaeyeon can handle it alone” Seulgi surely doesn’t know the word give up. Hays this bear.

“Seul…” I heard her sigh after hearing her name.

“You’re avoiding Joohyun unnie aren’t you?”

“Huh? What are saying? I just want a decent sleep Seul”

*sigh* “Okay, fine. I’ll tell Joohyun unnie and Sunmi unnie that you have something important to do. I’m going to lie to Sunmi unnie for you Wen, which I never do, so you better get your head straight and decide on what you really want to do.” She said.

“What do you mean?”Seulgi gave me a knowing look “I’ve seen unnie’s CC” Oh, so she’s aware of my dilemma right now.

“She might just be saying that to encourage you to reveal who you are but regardless of that, isn’t she right? She does deserve to know the truth you know”

“She does but it doesn’t mean that I don’t deserve to hide it” Seulgi shrugged off what I said then patted my back.

“Whatever you say Wen. Whatever you say. I gotta go, I’ll tell them that you left already so Joohyun unnie won’t give you a hard time before letting you go” After she said that, she walked into the house and went upstairs. I immediately went inside the house to get my jacket and stormed off as soon as I can. I got in to my car and drove off.

 

 

The Next Day

 

“Arghh… why does my head hurt so much? I didn’t even drink a lot last night” I held my head which feels like its splitting on half.  I got up from my bed and went to the kitchen to grab some water. While drinking, I got a glimpse of the wall clock hanging beside my refrigerator and the time it’s indicating almost made me choke.

“, I’m late” I run to the closet to get some clothes then I immediately went inside the bathroom to take a bath. I can’t believe this I’m late for the morning rehearsal. Chaeyeon’s going to kill me.

As soon as I finished bathing. I changed into the new set of clothes that I prepared and went out of my room.

“What the hell!” I was so shocked to see someone sitting on my couch that I feel on my . After hearing me, the intruder then turned around to face me.

“Seungwan, why didn’t you sleep over?” I stood up and went to where the intruder is sitting.

“Seriously? Unnie how did you get in? You gave me a fright” I frown at her.

“In case you forgot, I have a spare key. So, why didn’t you stay last night?” Joohyun unnie raised her eyebrows at me as if I’m the one who was caught trespassing.

“I have to go home unnie. Didn’t Seulgi tell you?” Aish unnie why are you giving me that look? Stop pouting.

“You left me with Seulgi and Sunmi. They made me look like their third wheel you know. You owe me one” Unnie can be childish at times, but as annoying as it looks, it’s actually making her more endearing for me. She’s so cute when she’s being childish.

“Okay, I’m sorry” Her face lit up when I apologized and then she grabbed my hand saying, “You have to treat me ice cream later when the class ends okay?”

“Uhm… okay?” She flashed her lovely smile at me then she dragged me out of the house.

“Let’s go, we’re already late” , we’ve got to hurry. As soon as we got in the car, I started the engine immediately. I looked over to the passenger seat and put the seatbelt on to unnie as I always did and did mine after.

“You don’t have to do my seatbelt every single time Wannie” She softly said. Wait, did it bother her? I mean, this is the first time she told me this. Does it bother her before but was too shy to tell me?

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to make you uncomfortable unnie” I tried looking at her while driving.

“Oh no! it doesn’t make me unco

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter