5 Ways to Fall Out of Love

Ideas are never Irrelevant (collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

'THIS GENERATION'S LIFE MAGAZINE

‘5 Ways to Fall out of Love’

Author Park Sooyoung'

 

 

“Taetae, do you really think that this will actually work?” The brunette asked her best friend.

“Don’t you think that it’s worth the try?” Taetae or much known as Taeyeon, said while munching on her favorite potato chips.

“I don’t know Tae…” The brunette or better known as Tiffany contradicted. She is skeptical about following whatever ways that the magazine she is holding is saying. Not that it’s not credible, it’s probably one of the most-trusted lifestyle magazines there is. Let’s just say that, even though she wants to actually forget about a certain someone, her heart doesn’t want to. Whether she would like to admit it or not.

“Pany-ah, it’s your call by the end of the day but I’ll just leave this here, you’ll meet more people in the future so don’t keep on pinning on someone who wouldn’t even spare a glance at you.” Taeyeon looked sternly the other girl’s eyes.

“ You’re gorgeous, you’re kind, you’re smart, I know a bunch of people whose very much infatuated with you. Jessica Jung is just too dumb to notice you. Move on and find someone who’s much worthy of you” Taeyeon stood up then patted her best friend’s back before she went out of the said girl’s room to get something to munch on since her previous snack is already finished which left a hesitant Stephanie Hwang alone in her room.

Stephanie Hwang or Tiffany Hwang is not an average college student. If you think that Tiffany is being ignored by the one she loves is because she’s ugly, nope. Hell no. She’s the definition of perfect. She’s a total goddess and a total sweetheart. She has this killer eyesmiles that makes most of the student’s knees weak. She has the perfect smile, prefect flowing hair and a perfect milky white skin. And if you think that looks are what she only got going, you’re wrong. Tiffany doesn’t only look great, she’s also smart. Not just your average smart student but valedictorian smart. She graduated with the highest mark back in high school and she’s still consistent even now. Plus, she has the kindest heart.

That’s why it’s a question to all on why Jessica Jung doesn’t even spare a glance at her.

“*sigh* Should I follow this?” Its probably the nth time that she sighed this day. Tiffany held on the magazine, still reading it again and again.

 

‘TIP 1: UNFOLLOW OR UNFRIEND HIM/HER FROM EVERY SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM YOU CAN THINK OF (FACEBBOK,TWITTER,IG, ETC)’

 

‘You’ll probably think that this is unnecessary but trust me when I say that this is one of the most effective way to forget someone. Because, as long as you can see her/his face, knows his/her whereabouts and what she/he is doing, you can never forget about him/her. Then, you’ll resort to stalking. And believe me when I tell you that it will take you forever to move on if you keep on stalking him/her like a freaking psycho.’

 

“I guess, it’s time to move on…” And with that, Tiffany grabbed her phone from her bedside drawer. She opened her twitter account, she then searched on Jessica Jung’s username. She kept on withdrawing her finger every time she tries to unfollow the said girl because aside from Instagram, she hears a lot from the older Jung from twitter. Because, being a famous college soccer player, Jessica keeps her supporters from their school and other schools updated about her games through her twitter account.

“Why is this so hard?” Tiffany resorted into closing her eyes as she abruptly clicked on the unfollow button. And with a sigh, Tiffany the opens her Instagram account. If she had a hard time unfollowing Jessica in Twitter, she is sure t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter