Caffè

Path
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Yah! Wendy, stop daydreaming and go serve that table," the young looking pink haired girl said in the process of smacking the youngers head with her delicate hands, "Unnie~ Why do you have to hit me," the younger girl replied with a sulk as she made her way to the table with the elegant looking woman and chic man across from her. 

 

The elegant brunette took the small classy looking menu and scanned it with her eyes, "See anything you like?" Kibum asked her as he himself crossed his legs and scanned the menu. 

"Everything looks wonderful," her sweet voice called back with a smile, "But I need a triple expresso shot-"

 

"Pardon my intrusion, My name is Wendy and I will be your server, are you ready to place your order?" The young girl in her uniform stood ready to annotate what her customers dictated, "Yes, can we have a triple shot expresso and an americano,"

 

"Would you like anything else? From the bakery perhaps?" The young uniformed girl asked with a sweet smile, "no that'll be all," the elegant lady returned her smile. With a bow the young server took the menus and went for their orders. 

 

"I like this place,"

 

"Tiffany, we should really speak about the baby," kibum said in a calm tone. There were some matters that needed to be spoken about but the young elegant woman kept refusing to mention them, "Kibum, let's not do this today ok? I know you're worried but trust me ok, nothing will happen," she spoke with such calmness to her voice that he almost dropped the topic. 

He wasn't worried, he was terrified. His soon to be wife, she was a fine specimen that was hard to find, he shouldn't be worried, but he was. Never in his life had he thought he would end up here, he looked across to the woman in front of him. She is pretty, smart, kind, she has everything a man could desire. Her figure kissing red dress that stopped mid-thigh, exposing her long delicate legs, her checkered blazer draped over her shoulders attempting to cover her alluring chest. What else could he want?

"Your order," the young brunette returned to their t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter