Single Tear

Path
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was something about the silly man not tripping on air today that seemed to put a goofy smile on the pregnant lady behind the glassed doors of the caffè. With graceful steps, she pulled the door open and walked inside, "Babe it's cold outside," she pouts, brown fancy dress shoes squeak as they spin so fast to carry the man wearing them, "Honey! What are you doing outside like this! The baby must be shivering!" Jinki screeched as he hurriedly took his jacket off and placed it over his woman's shoulders.

"You just don't care about me anymore now that I look fat!" Her lips started to quiver, "Love no don't say that," his eyes softened as he tried to wrap his arms around the beautiful woman he married, "Don't touch me!" The couple was now making a whole scene at the caffè, the people were staring and commenting, "Jessica! Not here!" She calmed herself and let summit, Jinki apologized to everyone especially the young man who had somehow managed to spill his coffee all over the floor, "She's overwhelmed, it's okay" he said calming the male who was now standing, his hand which held his coffee now trembling.

"It can't be," he thought as he stared into those deep brown orbs that were now only a memory, his lips parted but no word slipped out, "Are you alright?" The man by his side asked but he couldn't concentrate on him, "Key? Sit down will you!" Tiffany called, but he couldn't hear her.

Those deep brown eyes from the other side closed slowly, a gentle thumb patting his tan cheek, they opened again but they weren't set on his eyes anymore.

"Jinki!" The soothing voice called, Jinki turned around with a big smile upon hearing his name, "You're back!" He rejoiced, running to give the shorter male a hug.

"I am," he smiled softly letting go of the man, "Jessica, even pregnant you look stunning," he said as he gave the woman a hug. Her cheeks reddened and she smiled, "That is a fact," she said.

"Why don't we go to the office?" As he heard those words being spoken out of his dear friend Jinki, through the corner of his eye he caught sight of the tall handsome memory that once haunted him walking past him with a woman at his side.

"I missed you," he whispered, "I missed you too!" Cried Jinki giving him another hug.

...

'I never thought I'd see you again,' my eyes are burning, my head is spinning, it feels like a thousand memories are hitting me at once. There you are, no were, but now I am walking away. Why am I walking away when all I've been dreaming about is meeting you again? Talking to you, embracing those memories we shared. 

"Hey, umm Tiff, can you go back alone?" with a single nod she waved her manicured hand and jumped inside the car. I watched the car ride away from the street before going back in. Slowly I turned around and looked at the glassed doors. 

"Excuse me, " a young slim man said as he opened the door that stood before me, "Sorry," I said as I stepped back. His burgundy hair flowed in the wind as he turned around to give me a smile, "Going in?" At

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter