Regret

Path
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Light steps bounced on the floor carrying a petite slender young male whose smile was like that of the sun, his eyes darted everywhere around the house trying to find that muscular back. 

"Hyung!" his eyes almost closing into a fine line, his heartbeat rose as the male turned around with a small teacup in his hands, his wide eyes became smaller as a smile escaped his lips, "Hey you~," he placed the cup down and wrapped the younger male in his arms. He lightly kissed the youngers hair, the sweet vanilla scent invading his nostrils. 

"I missed you," the younger cried in his arms trying to hold him closer, "I missed you too," he whispered close to his ear, he placed his hands on the younger face and forced him to look up at him, he smiled at the sweet beautiful eyes that were staring back at him, "Can I?" the younger one pouted as he playfully hit his chest, "How many times have I told you? You don't need to ask me," the brunette's hair fell over his eyes as he hung his head in embarrassment, "Sorry," he whispered.

The younger smiled before taking the pouty lips into his own, the brunette was quick to react, he pulled the younger closer and kissed him, kissed him until he felt his own lungs almost burst. 

They pulled away, not because they wanted to but because they needed to, "God, don't ever leave me again," the younger said as their foreheads touched, "Taemin-ah," the older chuckled, "It wasn't my decision," he cupped Taemin's face, "We went over this babe, please don't start again,"  Taemin's brows furrowed, he pushed away from the older, "Tae," he held his arm and pushed his hair back with his free hand, "Let go," the younger said, "CHOI MINHO!" he growled now facing the older, his glossy eyes stared into fiery ones, "Let go," he said once again, his voice almost like a whisper. Minho closed his eyes slowly and pulled Taemin into his embrace once again. 

"I'm sorry," he apologized holding the younger close to him, the latter didn't say anything and instead just kept his eyes closed. 

Clearing his throat he pushed away slowly, "Firstly I came to se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter