TWO

Fake Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6 months later…

Your phone rang wakes you up from the good sleep you are having. You fumbled for your phone on the table stand beside your bed without opening your eyes. “Hello” you said once picked up the call without looking who is the caller that disturb your Saturday morning. “You just woke up?! You are a woman now Nari. Open your eyes! The sun is up already!” your mom nagged at you. Whose mom doesn’t nag right. Well, your mother always nag whether you are with or without her physically.

“Mom, it is Saturday. Can I have my rest please. I am very tired from work yesterday.” You groaned lazily still not opening your eyes. “Please, wake up. I am calling you to tell you I will be visiting you tomorrow. Is Baekhyun with you?” that woke you up. You didn’t tell your parents about your break up with Baekhyun yet. Sometimes, it is so hard to even hear Sehun mentioning his name to you. You could said that you still didn’t move on with him.

You sat up and rubbed your face thinking for believable excuses. “What? No. Baekhyun is not here. He..he has left for football practice, I think.” You tried to made a brilliant excuse. That is how every time is. Excuses to cover up your broken relationship and not making your parents worried about their only child who can’t protect her life by her own. “Look, mom. I’m busy this week. You shouldn’t visit me. I will visit you next weekend, okay?” you tried to persuade your mom. “It is fine darling. See you tomorrow. Bye” your mom ended the call without letting you talked.

‘. Why she is so persuasive’ you thought. You unlock your phone and scrolled your contact for the person that has always been there for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter