ONE

Fake Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were so excited to see him today. It has been a long time since you last saw him. You walked excitedly to the boys locker room after watching his football game just now. He didn’t know you were here to congratulate him on winning the game. As you reach the locker room, you met Xiumin outside the locker room and his face showed he was surprised to see you here.

 

“Hey, Nari. You are here” Not only he looks surprise, he also sound surprise. You chuckled. “Yes, I’m here! It has been a long time since last I visited you guys right?” you hug him and scrunched your nose teasingly. “And you need a shower.” You laugh. “Agree. My body feels sticky now. But, does Baekhyun know that you are here?” he raised his arm to smell his body and shrugged. Somehow, he looks nervous and you don’t know why. Baekhyun’s friends are also a friends of yours. You always hangout together with or without your boyfriend. That’s how comfortable you are with them. Looking at him right now makes you feel uncomfortable, like he is not telling you something.

 

“That is why I’m here to surprised him. Is he inside?” You just shrugged the idea off as you are too excited to meet your Baekhyun. “Yeah, but…” You don’t wait for Xiumin to finished his sentence and went into the room. “BYUN BAEKHYUN! YOUR AWESOME GILRFRIEND IS HERE TO SURPRISE YOU!” you screamed excitedly while entering the locker room. However, your excited died after watching the scene that happened in front of you.

 

A loud smooching sound could be hear by you when Baekhyun pulled away from the hot make out session he had with the girl in front of him. You were speechless. All you could think is why? What happened? What happened during the time you were not there with him? What made him do this? What did I do wrong? All those thoughts in your head meant to be voiced out. Tears glistering in your eyes, waiting to fall.

 

“Baekhyun?” you looked at him, asking for explanation from him. “ ” you saw Baekhyun muttered under his breath. He let go the girl’s waist that his been holding. “See you later, okay?” you heard your boyfriend said to the girl. The girl was looking at you the whole time. Does she know who you are? She doesn’t look curious enough to see other girl walking into a boys’ locker room asking for her boyfriend which she been kissing.

 

Everyone was looking at you and you didn’t care. Without getting your chance to start asking the girl questions, Baekhyun quickly pulle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter