FIVE

Fake Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bright sun that shone through the window woke you up. Your head hurts a lot. ‘I must drank too much last night” you thought while grabbing your head. Then, you realized that you were sleeping on someone else bed. However, this room is familiar. You know who is the owner of this place.

You looked under the duvet and shocked yourself when you saw you are not in your clothes. ‘Did I slept with him?’ You became more scared now. You the other side of the bed and you could see the crumpled bed sheet that proves he was with you last night. The vanilla scents that left on the pillow strengthen the point more.

“You have woke up I see” you turned to him. He was leaning on the door frame with his hands in his pocket staring at you.

“Don’t worry. I didn’t touched you. I just helped you changed to my cloth only” he pointed to the cloth you are wearing.

“Why the hell did you bring me here?” you asked him. You are mad now. But, the mad situation is only to cover up your real feeling only.

“Chill, baby. Do you want me to live you alone in that club then?” the endearment that he called you made you angry now. Who is he to call you that? You and him are over. Didn’t he remembered that he dumped you for the woman that is in love with?

“Stop calling me that” you sternly said. You heard him sighed.

“What do you want from me?” you knew he has something up his sleeve. He should not do this. He has stopped loving you. What is he trying to play now?

“I want you..I want you back” your breath stopped once you heard his answer. How could he..how could he do this to you again. How could he play with your feelings.

He started to approach you. “No. Don’t come near me” you hold your hand out, stopping him from coming near you. However, your strength was not enough to hold him from pulling you to a hug.

“Please…please…I’m sorry I hurt you” he pleaded you.

“Let me hold you, please” he continued to beg.

When he felt you stopped fighting him, he tighten his hold on you. “Baekhyun” you called him but he didn’t hear. “Baek, let me go” you tried again while patting his back.

“No. Don’t leave me yet” you heard him said.

“I’m not leaving you, stupid. I need to breath” You hit him for his stupidness.

“oh..sorry” he let you go and scratched his head. You laugh to see him like this. Will it be fine if you let him in your heart again?

There is an awkward silence around you both. “Baek, I’m hungry” you b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter