FOUR

Fake Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The club was full with sweaty bodies as tonight is Friday night. Sehun brought you to the boys and Baekhyun was walking behind you. Everyone greeted you loudly when they saw you. “Nari!” Lay greeted you first.

“Nari! Long time no see” Xiumin was next.

“We missed you, Nari” Jongin pouted at you. You laughed.

“Of course I miss you, Jongin and everyone here. Come here, everyone. Let me have a big hug” You hugged everyone except Baekhyun and Sehun. Of course you will not hug him. You are not crazy enough to do that.

As time goes by, you were left alone on the seat. The boys have left doing their own business including that brat, Sehun. He told you that he is going to bathroom. You know he is not going to bathroom to do mother’s nature business. He is going to get laid. Damn that brat. You thought you should enjoy tonight. Furthermore, it has been a long time since you went partying.

You got up and make your way to the bar. “Whiskey, please” you told the bartender standing behind the bar.

“Make it two” a voice said behind you.

You turned to the owner of the voice and groaned. However, your heart said different thing. It started to ponder. He grabbed the empty seat next to you making you move your seat a bit away from him. “You are drinking” he started the conversation first.

“As you can see” you answered.

“You hate drinking before” he continued.

You do hate drinking before. You hate the strong bitter with a chemi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter