Part of Your World

Enchanted
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Eomma!!! How can she stay here? We have no idea who she is." Jongin didn't hold back in voicing out his concern.

The woman then asked Taerin to bring Miyoung to their room and let her borrow some of her older sister's stuff so she could talk to Jongin alone.

Miyoung felt a hand touching hers. She looked beside her and saw Taerin smiling at her.

"Come on, let's go to my room."

~

"Can I call you Miyoung unnie?" Taerin asked her.

Miyoung nodded.

"How old are you? Are you older than my Jiyeon unnie or my Jongin oppa?"

Miyoung was completely clueless since they didn't exactly have a concept of age in the underwater world.

"I don't know. How old are you? Maybe we're the same."

Taerin laughed at her silly statement. "We can't have the same age. I'm just a teen. I'm thirteen years old. My baby brother Taeoh is five years old. Oppa is twenty-three and Jiyeon unnie is twenty-six." She said proudly while handing her a fresh set of clothes with underwear.

"I think these clothes would fit you." Taerin said.

"What are these?" Miyoung stares at each piece blankly while stretching the fabrics.

Taerin became confused. She wondered how an adult could be so clueless about basic stuff like clothing. It seemed like she knew a whole lot more than the older lady but still, she decided to help her out.

"This is called a shirt and this is pants. These underwears are to protect your private parts. First you have to take a bath before wearing the clean clothes."

"Bath?"

"Yes. You know, when you shower and clean yourself with soap."

As usual, Miyoung stared at her blankly.

"Alright, I'll help you." Taerin led the way to the bathroom. She asked Miyoung to take everything off.

"Unnie, you have to take off that bracelet too."

"Uhh no. I can't take this off." Miyoung pleaded her not to ask her to remove the bracelet.

"Ok. But be careful, it might slip off your hand and it might get lost."

"Okay."

Taerin taught her to use shampoo, conditioner and soap. She also taught her about scrubbing and after that drying herself with towel.

Afterwards, she gave her instructions on how to wear the clothes she gave earlier.

Finally, Miyoung has changed into normal clothes and looking fresher and cleaner than before.

"Unnie, now that you're cleaned up, I now see that you're very pretty. Uljjang!"

"Uljjang?"

"Yeah. Uljjang, like best face because you look really good. Maybe this time, my brother would like you."

"You think so?" Miyoung unconsciously grabbed her hands out of excitement.

"Maybe. I don't really see oppa talking to a lot of girls. He's always busy working and when he's home, he's fixing stuff or sleeping."

"Ohh... Taerin... can you help me with something?"

"What is it unnie?"

"Thank you for helping me a lot and teaching me stuff like cleaning myself but can you... teach me more?"

"What do you want to learn?"

"Everything. Everything important."

Taerin smiled from ear to ear. She wanted a baby sister so much to hang out with but all she got is baby brother and now, here's her chance to be an older sister. Somehow.

She took out a huge box and placed it between them.

"Are you ready?!" She smiled excitedly.

Miyoung nodded.

Taerin opened the box and revealed a lot of albums and posters.

"This is BTS. They are the most famous boyband right now. My bias is Jungkook. He's the golden maknae. Maknae means youngest. He is good in almost everything that's why he's called the golden maknae. This is Jimin, he's really good in dancing and he takes a lot of selcas..."

"Selcas?" Miyoung tilted her head to the right.

"Selcas... uhh self camera. It means when you take picture of yourself. Here, I'll show you."

Taerin demonstrated to Miyoung how to take a photo of herself then asked her to do the same.

"Wow. This is how I look like?!" Miyoung's eyes went wide.

Taerin nodded. It's fun isn't it?!

"Yeah." Miyoung smiled. "I want to have selca with Jongin."

"Unnie, I think that would be impossible. He doesn't like taking pictures of himself. Sometimes we have to force him to smile in our family pictures."

Taerin then showed her one of the family photos they have.

Miyoung smiled and remembered her own family. She wondered how they are doing and if Yuri has returned safely to their home. She got lost in her thoughts but then Taerin called her attention once more.

"So as I was saying... this is Jimin and then this is V. He's also sometimes called an alien."

"Alien?!?" Miyoung was surprised to hear. "Aliens are living with humans?!"

"Not that type of alien. He's human too. He's only called like that because he has 4D personality. 4 dimension. His actions sometimes are like out of this world... kinda like you. Are you an alien too?!" Taerin gave her a look.

"Uhh no...?" Miyoung nervously smiled.

"Of course not. I was just joking. Aliens do not exist. Anyhoo... this is Jin. He is the oldest in the group and he likes to eat a lot. He has a lot of broadcasts wherein he's eating called, eatJin. Next one is RM, he is the leader of the group. He can speak English and is very smart. This is J-hope. He's sometimes called a horse because of his face."

"But he's a human too?"

"Of course! Unnie you're kinda funny. Of course they're all human. Lastly, this is Suga. He's a really cool rapper."

"Rapper?"

"Yeah he raps. He's like talking but singing at the same time. Like talking with a beat."

Taerin smiled proudly after introducing all the members to Miyoung.

"So who is your bias?"

"Bias?"

"Yeah... the member you like the most."

"Oh easy. Jongin!"

Taerin facepalmed. "You really like my brother that much?"

Miyoung smiled. "Let's meet him now. I want to see him."

Taerin and Miyoung got out of the room and noticed that Jongin and her mother are still talking.

"What's your mother's name? What

Please log in to read the full chapter