All Too Well

Enchanted
Please log in to read the full chapter

The whole family was eating dinner when Jungah noticed someone's missing.

"Where's Miyoung?" she asked.

 

"She said she had eaten dinner earlier and she's tired so she went to bed first." Taerin covered for her. She knew Miyoung didn't want to see the couple and it seemed like she is the only one who sympathizes wih her as of the moment.

 

"That's too bad. I even cooked her favorite food." Sejung said.

"It's fine, I'll save her some." Jungah said as she took a container from the kitchen.

"You all really seem to care about Miyoung. I think that's nice." Soojung admired them.

"Yes. Miyoung unnie is family to us. She always helps us whenever we need support. Just like when oppa tried to restore the car, Miyoung was always there by his side." Taerin said proudly.

"Ah yes that's true." Jungah agreed with her. "She's like my daughter already."

"She accompanies me a couple of times when I go to my friends' houses and she instantly won their hearts. She's so adorable and pretty." Sejung gushed.

"I bet if Jiyeon unnie is here, she'll get along well with her too, right oppa?" Taerin asked.

"Ahh yes, yes." He answered nervously earning a glare from his girlfriend.

 

Hearing all praises about Miyoung, Soojung couldn't help but feel jealous. Miyoung's totally got their trust and support.

"I'm kinda full already. I think I'd play with Taeoh for a while." Soojung said as she excused herself.

"Hi baby, what are you playing?" She said as she sat on the floor beside him. "Oohh your toy looks nice."

"Thank you. Miyoung nuna gave it to me." He smiled.

 

Soojung sighed. Every single member adores Miyoung but she thought of something positive—Jongin's heart is still hers and that's what's important.

After a while, she remembered she had to be at some birthday party. As she was saying goodbye to everyone, Jongin offered to go with her.

"But you just got out of the hospital." she said.

"It's alright. I feel like I haven't done something today, I was asleep the whole time and I feel quite refreshed. Besides, I have to get my car anyways." Jongin said.

 

~

 

They arrived at the party and Soojung introduced Jongin to the birthday celebrant.

"Hi Baekhyun, this is my boyfriend Jongin. Jongin, this is my friend from college, Byun Baekhyun. We were in the same club."

"Happy birthday and nice to meet you." Jongin shook Baekhyun's hand.

"Thanks! Please feel free to do anything you like. We've got lots of food and overflowing drinks." said the birthday boy.

"Uhh... thanks. We just had dinner and alcohol isn't really ideal right now especially for Jongin. Long story. We'll just hangout with our other club members." Soojung said as she pulled Jongin to the other side of the room.

 

~

 

Miyoung sneaked out of the house late at night. She didn't have a clue on where to go to. She just wanted to take a walk around but then she was stopped by a familiar face.

"Miyoung? You're Miyoung, right?!"

"Yeah that's me. You got it right Kyungsoo. How are you feeling? Are you alright after last night?"

"Me? I'm fine. Why?"

"Jongin almost got asphyxiation. He had to be brought to the hospital. He's fine now anyways." she explained.

"Really?! That's good! It probably turned out that way since he didn't really eat anything yesterday. He even didn't touch the chicken last night and just drank everything." said Kyungsoo.

"Hey! You were drunk too..." Miyoung told him.

"Yeah..." he chuckled. "Where are you going anyways?"

"Actually, I have no idea." She confessed.

"Then why are you out alone at this time of the night? Is there something wrong?" He only meant to ask her how she really was but he was surprised to hear her answer.

"I don't really know. I don't think I'm that fine but I'm doing better than I think or at least I'm trying to be better. Does that make sense?!"

"Huh?!" Kyungsoo looked at her and couldn't figure out what she was trying to say.

"You don't get what I'm saying, right?! It's alright. Nothing makes sense anymore... especially that Jongin and Soojung are together now." She shrugged.

"They got back together?!" Kyungsoo asked.

"Yes, sadly. I don't want to think about the details anymore. You can just ask him. Anyways I have to go now and continue walking to wherever."

 

Kyungsoo watched her walking life

Please log in to read the full chapter