Jocks Are Jerks

Taming the Casanova
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since the whole incident yesterday with Woohyun, I hadn't spoken a word for the rest of the afternoon focusing on nothing else but making a race against time to finish my classwork and homework before the end of the day which wasn't much. The school bell then rang signaling that school has ended for the day. Woohyun quickly left class leaving Hyomin very confused looking at me wondering.

"Don't worry about it. We just kinda got in an argument at lunch maybe I'm the one who's wrong," I said emotionlessly.

"Whatever it was it must have been pretty bad if he's trying to avoid you, tell me what happened I'd understand better than him," Hyomin said.

Taking a deep breath for a second I said it, "He's upset because I became a cheerleader over spring break by recruitment to be exact."

"He's making it look like a bigger problem than it is. Those girls might be uptight but it doesn't change you, he's known you for nearly 2 decades now, you didn't do anything wrong, he's just being very foolish, I believe you joined because your brother's okay with it?" Hyomin said crossing her arms with her right hand to her chin as she shook her head with disapproval as she scoffed.

"Yeah, how did you know? I thought you and Woohyun were pretty close."

"I know very well by now, every time you're about to do something different, you always talk to Chan about it first right? Not really to be exact, we rarely speak anymore these days, he changed a lot Jiyeon. I'm not going to just follow him just because I liked him."

Raising an eyebrow I said, "You liked him? You never told me that."

Hyomin then realizing what she just said, placed a hand over in embarrassment before saying, "It started since we all met in middle school, he still talked to me a lot in our first year of high school, but he rarely did last year he greets me and that's just about it."

"Oh, I get it now. We better get going, you'll be late to practice and I got to get going."

I was now walking out in front of the school building about to leave through the school gate when I saw Myungsoo standing by himself looking in my direction.

Realizing he probably was nice enough, in this friendly manner, I said," Annyeong Myungsoo."

That was when I saw 2 jocks; Sungyeol and Jackson standing nearby laughing obnoxiously said, "Haha, look at Myungsoo talking to one of the snobs!"

He must have been ashamed of himself because he turned looking for a second and rudely said, "Why are you talking to me, you snob! Do I even know you?! Go get a life!" Before he walked away to the two jocks, Jackson and Sungyeol.

"What a jerk, I guess what I get for being trying to be friends with one of the jocks. Wait until the day my brother gets to visit the school with his friends soon," I muttered coldly walking away as I took one last peek seeing him looking at me causing me to shoot a glare at him.

Krystal and the other cheerleaders came over to me as soon as they came out of school building. I never saw Krystal looking this embarrassed about anything I just wondered what happened to her seeing she was trying to walk behind everyone else.

"Sorry about that, Ms. Jang was keeping me in after class about my grades since I scored one of the lowest marks in the class, on last year's final exams," Krystal finally said in disbelief.

"Don't worry, well not that I know everyone's scores, but I heard the jocks scored the lowest in our class, lower than you," I said lying a little since the truth was that Ms. Jang asked me to be her assistant this year.

"That isn't surprising since they're busy with their little dating game... But hey, Jiyeon, are you busy today? Why don't you come over to my house, if you want to hang out and work on the new cheer over there together?"

It didn't take very long to get there to Krystal's house which looked rather what I expected to be, knowing how rich she was of course.

"Wow, this place is huge! Nice place," I said looking around as we went to Krystal's room.

"I know, right? Aren't you jealous? Thought so," she said as we went into her room.

Krystal then opened what looked like a cabinet which turned out to be a charging outlet for many laptops.

"Let's go into our school's chatroom first before we start our work? In case one of the girls are online? I have nine laptops, choose one, and let's go online. Hopefully, none of the jocks are on."

It wasn't too hard to decide on a color, immediately seeing the one that's a shade of light blue, I pulled it out sitting at the desk after Krystal grabbed a pink one sitting on her bed. I was the first to log in.

Kimmyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter