Everything is going to be ok

ONESHOT ~The Boyz~

ONESHOT KIM YOUNGHOON

Everything's gonna be alright
And nobody's gotta worry 'bout nothing
Don't go hittin' that panic button
It ain't worth spilling your drink
Everything's gonna be alright

~ David Lee Murphy - Everything's gonna be alright

Younghoon and Jina are a loving couple that lives together. They see each other often but not enough. The two of them always laugh at each other. They live together and love to cuddle when they are watching movies or going to sleep or even just relaxing together. Younghoon and Jina love to have long deep talks at night about their own problems and their future. Younghoon enjoys showing he loves Jina by doing skinship often. He also likes to suprise Jina with gifts.

One morning Younghoon got up early and started cooking breakfast. As he was cooking eggs he heard Jina walk into the room,"Good morning beautiful"

Jina smiles and goes to Younghoon,"Good morning Oppa"

"Did you sleep well?"

"Ne," Jina nodded her happily.

"Babe look at this," Younghoon tries to flip the egg in the frying pan.

"Yah," Jina giggles as she saw some of the egg fall on the ground.

Younghoon laughed and put the rest of the egg on a plate, "Babe sit at the table breakfast is ready"

They made their way to the table and enjoyed their breakfast together. They made jokes and laughed at each other.

"Baby get ready let's go out," Younghoon grabbed both of their plates.

"Let me help you clean," Jina pouted.

"I got it. Now go baby," Younghoon softly pushed Jina towards the room.

--WALKING AROUND--

Younghoon and Jina were holding hands walking around just window shopping. Jina didn't mind just walking she enjoyed spending any kind of time with Younghoon.

"Princess let's go in here," Younghood lead the way.

"What is this?" Jina looked at the name of the store.

"A cute place to eat ice cream," Younghoon smiled. They ordered ice cream and took a seat.

Younghoon took a lot of pictures of Jina eating her ice cream. He was making her laugh and got a lot of beautiful candids. Jina was shy and was trying to hide her face. She didn't know why he was doing this but she also didn't mind.

"Oppa can you stop," Jina asked.

"You just look so cute princess I have to take pictures of my future queen," Younghoon was looking through the pictures he took.

Jina laughed, "I guess. Are you done? Do you want to continue walking?"

"Yeah let's go baby," Younghoon stood up and grabbed Jina's hands to walk out.

--BACK AT HOME--

They both got changed into their pajamas and went to sit on the couch.

"Princess let's watch a movie"

"Sounds fun. What are we going to watch?" Jina snuggled up to Younghoon.

"Any is fine with me"

"Oh~ let's watch a horror movie," Jina quickly took the remote and picked a horror.

They spent the rest of their night cuddling and watching the horror movie.