We're always dancing together

ONESHOT ~The Boyz~

ONESHOT JI CHANGMIN (Q)

To the world, you may be just one person

But to me, you are my world

~Unknown

Changmin and Taemi are couple goals. They are both dancers, adorable, and attractive. They have been dancing together for 5 years and have been dating for 1 year. They are together often and always practicing for the next competition. For Changmin and Taemi they work hard and practice for many hours of the day that they don't have much time to spend together as a couple. They work as a duet team and a team of 8. 

Whenever they had breaks between practice they would hold hands and go buy snacks to eat before the next one. They don't have much time to sit down and eat a meal often. When they would go to the store they would make the best of their time together. 

The two of them were just like any other couple. They always smiled together and acted cute together. They didn't let the fire die even though they were always practicing. The love was difficult but they were willing to work it out and stay together. Whenever they went home it was just as cute.

At home they would act like a couple.

Even at school.

   

Everything was beautiful between the two of them. They didn't fight as often and they wre each others muses. They always looked at each other with loving eyes. Till one day Taemi saw Changmin with another girl. Taemi knows that Changmin would never cheat, but because they don't get much time together she got jealous.

This all happened because Changmin had a project to do and met up with his partner. Taemi knew of the project she just didn't know with who and where they were going to meet. Taemi got bored and decided to go get coffee. As she walked into the cafe and ordered she looked around and saw Changmin happily laughing with another girl. Taemi became a little jealous and just walked out of the cafe like she didn't see anything. 

Changmin then got home and saw Taemi watching tv. He smiled and walked up to her.

"Hi bubs," Changmin showed his dimples. Taemi acted like she didn't notice him.

"Bubs what's wrong?" Changmin sat down. Taemi looked at him with a cold stare and then looked back at the tv.

"Hey, talk to me. What happened?" Changmin moved Taemi's face to look at him.

"Nothing," Taemi answered coldly and focused back on the tv.

"Somethings wrong. Come on just tell me," Changmin kept looking at Taemi.

"All we do is dance. Can't we do anything else together? We're always dancing together and don't even have time to go out to eat dinner or even go on a date. When was the last time we went on a date? Did we ever go on a date? You looked so happy earlier that I got jealous. I know I shouldn't be jealous but we don't even get much time together to take cute photos or even have our alone time. We are always around others and I feel like we can't do anything. I don't get it Q," Taemi started to cry. 

"Baby don't cry. We are always busy and I'm sorry. I don't want you to be jealous of other girls. We will make time to go on a date. We won't dance as much. We can change our dance schedule around so we can be together more. I don't want you to call me Q. I don't want to lose you ok? Only my friends call me that and you are more than a friend to me. So please bubs," Changmin took Taemi in for a hug and kissed her forhead.

Taemi hugged Changmin and cried. Changmin smiled and hugged her tightly. "Bubs everything is going to be alright. Let's rest today and fix everything tomorrow."

Taemi nodded her head and hugged Changmin. She soon fell asleep in Changmin's arms; he picked her up and took her to the room and laied her down. He smiled as he looked at her sleep peacefully. Changmin changed into his pajamas then got into bed with Taemi. She turned to him and hugged him as they fell asleep together. 

The next day the two of them woke up and went to school at different times. As lunch came around they decided to meet and have lunch together.

TO: Bubs

Lunch Date at 12:30. Let's meet at the dinning

hall in front of your favoirte place to eat

TO: Changgie

Ok :) I'm so excited

TO: Bubs

See you beautiful ^3^

12:30 came around and they met in front of Taemi's favorite place to eat. Taemi was there waiting excitedly for Changmin. She waited 30 minutes for Changmin and got sad. She sat down at an empty table and waited for him. Changmin came in out of breath as he looked for Taemi. He goes to her and kisses her cheek.

"Bubs I had a meeting with my teacher I didn't think it'll take that long"

Taemi looked at Changmin and smiled, "It's ok at least you are here"

"Ok baby let's eat," Changmin put his bag down and they went to get food.

After eating they decided to change their dance schedule. They had to keep their group practices the same but they changed their duet to the same day as their group practices. They had Tuesday and Thursday together and their weekend depended on if they had a competition or not. They were satisfied with the schedule and they were excited to spend Tuesdays and Thursdays together. Changmin was already planning dates and things to do with Taemi already.

First Tuesday:

Changmin got up early and went to cook breakfast for Taemi. He was excited to see her reaction to his cooking. As Changmin was cooking Taemi came out and saw him. She smiled and went to hug him.

"Oh," Changmin looked at Taemi and smiled. "Good moring bubs"

"Morning Changgie," Taemi looked at the food, "What are you cooking?"

"Breakfast for us," Changmin turned off the stove.

Taemi helped Changmin set the table up and they sat down and began eating. Changmin looked at Taemi and watched her taste his food. Her eyes light up when she took a bite of the food. Changmin smiles and then began to eat his food too.

"Changgie this is really good," Taemi smiled brightly as she continued to eat her food.

After they finished their food they cleaned up together and then Changmin stops her and looks at her, "Get ready let's go to Han River today and walk around."

After getting ready they went to Han River and walked around. After some time they found a place to sit down and relax. They listen to music and talked about anything.

They then decided to rent out bikes and ride around together.

After riding bikes they bought food and watched the sunset. After that they went to watch the water show for a bit and enjoyed the lights as well. Finally for the very last thing they decided to go on a small cute boat before going home. 

After the boat ride they went home and ate dinner together. The long day was spent well. They got changed into comfortable clothes and snuggled together and fell asleep.

20th Thursday:

The both of them decided to go to Lotte Water Park. Taemi was so excited she quickly got ready and sat on the couch and waited for Changmin. She was swinging her feet back and forth. Changmin came out and saw how happy Taemi was. He smiled and walked over to her and kissed her forhead. 

At Lotte Water Park they found a seat and put all their things down. Taemi took off her shirt and shorts and was wearing a two piece.

Changmin instantly looked at Taemi and grabbed his towel to cover her body. Taemi looked at Changmin and pouted. 

"Hey you shouldn't wear that," Changmin pouted.

"But Changgie I like this one," Taemi tried to take the towel off.

"I do too, but other men will look at you," Changmin pulled Taemi into a hug.

"I'll stay by you all the time," Taemi kissed Changmin's cheek.

"Fine," Changmin let go of Taemi.

"Can you help put sunblock on me," Taemi gave Changmin the sunscreen.

Changmin smiled and helped Taemi out and then she helped Changmin out. After putting on sunscreen they sat down for a while to let the sunscreen sit on for a bit before going into the water.

They went in the lazy river, on a bunch of rides together, and even in the wave pool. They enjoyed the day so much. After playing in the water for so long they went to grab snacks and drank their water. After a long day they went back home and showered and qickly went to bed.

80th Tuesday:

Taemi wanted to go to the amusment park. She knows that Changmin is afraid of certain rides but she still wants to go. She would try and not go on the ones that he is afraid of.

150th Thursday:

Changmin has been wanting to go to the beach and they decided to go early so that they can spend the whole day there. They packed food and made sure they had extra clothes and blankets and towels. They were wearing matching bathing suits which made Taemi really excited.

After several months of spending time together they decided to not go out as much anymore. They were glad to go out together so much but now they just want to stay at home and relax. They just wanted to spend days and nights together just relaxing and enjoying a calm day.

Taemi was happy to spend so much time with Changmin. She has been wanting this for so long and she could not ask for anything more. Changmin was glad to see Taemi so happy. He loves seeing her smile and hearing her laugh all the time.

They spent their days together well and it made up for all the time that they were just practicing and always practicing. They still did competition and worked with their group.

A couple who could notice a problem and fix it and makes it even better while still doing what they love together are ment to be together. 

----------

Date: September 9, 2018

-sistarsasa