VI. Chinese jealousy

Family Picture
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol didn't want to go to school that day. He didn't want to see anyone. All that he wanted that day was to be alone and play his guitar.
He faked some cough and a fever really early in the morning, and his mother believed him.
Lying on the living room couch, with his guitar besides him, the TV talking in a low volume and looking at the white spotless ceiling, Chanyeol wondered how everything turned this way out.

He hated this situation. He hated the question he did to Baekhyun. He hated the fact that Baekhyun answered “yes”, but what he hated more was his own reaction.

Running away was never his thing. Chanyeol always thought of himself as brave to some extent, not the brave guy that could enter a house in flames to save a crying baby, but the type of brave that would not run away from difficulties. At least not from this kind of difficulties.

He did that. He left Baekhyun alone with a unsettling expression, calling his name and he just kept on running.
His heart ached more, more than ever, more than everytime he heard the name of Zhang Yixing. Chanyeol felt like he had broke something. Chanyeol learnt a lesson the hard way; you can’t run, you can’t hide, not from your own feelings.

With a hand on his chest a tear or two started falling from his big eyes. He didn’t want to go to school and pretend that he was okay. He was not. And Jongdae was in hospital. Worst day ever.

His phone started buzzing like crazy, messages from Kyungsoo and Jo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter