II. Fresh Starts

Family Picture
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

In the blink of an eye the first day of school came, everyone was pretty excited, but Baekhyun was simply nervous. He was already waiting for Chanyeol on the long hall at the fifth floor, at least it was a sunny morning, he thought with a heavy sigh.

 

Baekhyun soon discovered that Chanyeol had an habit of running late to everything, he appeared at the front door still munching some of his breakfast.

 

“Zorry, I am lafe” - he said swallowing - “Are you nervous?”

 

Baekhyun only answered with a nod and a half smile.

 

“Don’t be!” - Chanyeol tried to cheer up the boy - “Maybe you are in my class, or in Soo’s, you’ll be fine”

 

Baekhyun nodded trying to swallow his nerves.


At the entrance of the building Jongdae and Kyungsoo were already there, waiting and the four of them walked to school. Kyungsoo tried to cheer up Baekhyun, explaining to him how the school works and talking about teachers. Jongdae tried the same too, in his own way, with a lot of yelling.

His chat with the principal was brief and polite, and after that the man guided Baekhyun to his new classroom, he smiled a bit when he found out that Kyungsoo was there. Chanyeol was right after all, he was going to be all right.

Kyungsoo and Baekhyun couldn’t met the others until lunch time, where they sitted together. Jongdae was thrilled to know about Baekhyun first day.

 

“Our class is funnier” - Jongdae said really full of himself - “You should be in our class”

 

“Our class is funnier and our class have the most number of students with sanctions” - Chanyeol answered. - “You yourself had a few last semester”


“Some of them were a misunderstanding” - Jongdae whined.

 

“Throwing paper balls to the teacher can’t be misunderstood” - Kyungsoo said with a chuckle.

 

“I wanted to hit Chanyeol!” - Jongdae was now talking with his usually high pitched voice.

 

“You at throwing, then” - Chanyeol meddle with a big smile on his face.

 

“We are going to scare Baekhyun” - Kyungsoo  said - “Don’t worry they’re just idiots.”

 

Jongdae and Chanyeol started complaining when Baekhyun raised his voice;

 

“I think that at least three of you are” - Jongdae and Chanyeol looked at him in awe, and Kyungsoo started laughing loudly.


 

Baekhyun soon discovered that his new life at Seoul wasn’t as bad as he thought it would be. It was light and somehow everything seemed easy. Talking to the boys was easy, being with them was easy too, weeks passed in the blink of an eye, going to school with Chanyeol,Kyungsoo and Jongdae, making homework together, studying together, playing together. At some point, when some months have passed and the summer was just a memory, the incoming winter didn’t freeze Baekhyun insides more, it was even warmer. The three boys started a revolution inside of him, it was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter