V. The music club, the sunset and a broken leg.

Family Picture
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter V: Music, the sunset and a broken leg.

 

After a lot, but I mean, a lot of insisting from his friends, Chanyeol joined the music club. He had always been good with music, he learnt guitar by his own  and the drums were his new toy, but he was hesitant to show any other that weren't his friends or closest family. Even with Jongdae, his friend from a lifetime, he grows kind of shy about the issue.

 

“When you become famous you have to invite me to your shows! I can be your manager!” - Jongdae told him one day.

 

“Promised, but when you are a professional football player you have to invite me to games” - Chanyeol answered.

 

“You don't like football, you don't even come to see me on the school games” - He whines with a way to high pitch.

 

“That's not true, I went…once” - Chanyeol tries to say while getting hit with Jongdae’s football backpack.

 

“I'm leaving for training, goodbye ty friend” - he says dramatically while leaving.

 

After a while, Chanyeol also leaves the classroom, the sky is turning reddish and orange with the sunset approaching. This time of the day makes him dizzy, or maybe it's because he has been feeling dizzy lately, God knows why.

Right then, Jongin comes out from the classroom next to his.

 

“Oh! You still here?” - Jongin comes from behind and puts his left arm around Chanyeol’s neck, playfully. Chanyeol had discovered that Jongin may seem cool and not caring at first, but when you get close he is really touchy and a natural caregiver.

 

“I was heading to the music room” - Chanyeol says - “ You alone?”

 

Jongin nods and frees Chanyeol from his arm.

 

“Soo left for his extra classes, and Baek went to the students council” - he answers simply.

 

“To the students council?”

 

“I think the wanted to join, them.”

 

After a bit more of chitchat, Jongin left, leaving Chanyeol in the middle of the hall, with a head full of thoughts. He walked to the music room like a robot, mechanically, believing that some music will make some good to this full head.


 

Baekhyun entered the noisy and crowded room of the student council. Crowded didn't mean untidy, on the contrary, it was spotless. When he asked some member where he could join them he sent him directly to Kim Junmyeon, the President.

 

“So you want to join us?” - Junmyeon asked straight to the point.

 

“I would want to. Yes.” - Baekhyun was nervous, you can easily sense than from a mile, his upperclassmen was intimidating, not in a bad w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter