Consequences

My Crazy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as they got to the car, Ji Won lay her head on the window and tried to sleep. She didn't want any questions from her friends. The past few days was hard for her. She always thought her relationship with Sung Min was beyond normal to be platonic. They have always treated each other more than friends and Ji Won has always felt that she has a soft spot in Sung Min's heart, but seeing Park Ara today made it seem like it was all one-sided. 

Park Ara was the reason for Sung Min's drunken episodes. A simple call, message or update from that wretched girl will trigger Sung Min to drink endlessly. What kind of an ex-girlfriend tries to make her ex fall in love with her then dump him everytime she gets what she wants. Well, what kind of a stupid girl tries to save the guy she loves everytime when he doesn't want to be saved.

"Ji Won" Jin Myung said softly

"Hmmm?" 

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"I want to go home." Ji Won answered loooking back at the worried eyes of her friends on the rearview mirror

"A few minutes more and we'll be there sunbae" Eun Jae said, as the car drove past the green light

"It's a long way to Incheon" Ji Won clarified. She wanted to be far away from Sung Min. She wanted to stop wanting him.

Yi Na stepped on the brake hard after hearing Ji Won's answer. 

"Owww Ya Kang Yi Na! Be careful!" Jin Myung exclaimed, as her body was pushed away from the seat due to the Yi Na abruptly stopping the car.

Yi Na parked the car on the side of the road and turned to Ji Won.

"You are going to let some jerk make you run away to Incheon! This is not the first time a guy dumped you Ji Won--" Yi Na said angrily

"That's enough Yi Na." Jin Myung interrupted her and sighed. She looked at Ji Won, her jaw set and blinking rapidly trying to hold off some tears.

"You can just stay with us at home. We will feel much better seeing you there." Jin Myung reached out and held on to Ji Won's cold hands.

"I-I--" Tears started running down Ji Won's face.

Jin Myung gathered Ji Won and hugged her tight as she cried silently.

************************************************************************************

"What are you still doing here?" Sung Min asked at his ex-girlfriend washing the left over dishes from the sink.

Five hours passed driving around the city to look for Ji Won or her roommates. He dropped by the Belle Epoche and knocked on the door until their lanlady came and chase him away.  

"Where have you been? Have you eaten?" Ara asked, removing the gloves and hanging it by the sink.

"Go home Ara" Sung Min turned away and tried calling Ji Won again for the 15th time and hoping she'll answer.

"No. We need to talk" Ara walked around trying to block Sung Min from leaving, "You just came back! Where are you  going now? 

"I need to find Ji Won!" 

A hard slap stopped Sung Min from his thoughts and looked back at Ara who was staring at him angrily.

"I'm your girlfriend. Who is that anyway--"

Sung Min grabbed her shoulders suddenly in anger

"You have no right to talk about her that way!" 

"Who is she to you?!, I'm your girlfriend here!"

"You are not my girlfriend! You stopped being my girl a long time ago!"

"It doesnt' seem that way to me. Oppa, I know you still love me. That's why I'm here now. I came back for you"

"You came back for me?" Sung Min asked laughing hysterically now but his grip on Ara tightened.

"Y--yes. Oww, you're hurting me Oppa"

"Why?? Why are you doing this to me????" Sung Min asked Ara, letting his body fold down the wall and looked up to the emerald eyes looking back at him.

He always thought that her eyes was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. Park Ara was the popular girl back in their middle school. He was so happy when they begun dating. They spent 4 years like any other couple in highschool is like. And when her father was moved overseas, they talked about enduring the long distance for each other. They were happy in the beginning then their talks become short then seldom. Then one day, a concerned friend forwarded him a picture of Ara making out with a guy who was a local celebrity in their university. He confronted Ara about it and broke up. After a few days, she contacted him again, apologizing and crying,saying that the guy used her. They begun dating again, happy again then another guy came. That's when the first drinking session begun. The never ending cycle of Park Ara. 3 years wasting his life waiting for this girl who thinks of him as her back up plan when things go wrong.

"Why are you doing this to me Ara?" Sung Min asked again, weary now from all the emotions today. 

Ara knelt down looking at him

"I need you Oppa" Ara said, reaching out to him

"Ara! This is enough!" Sung Min ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter