Over our Heads

My Crazy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm dead. Sung Min said to himself. I got into a car accident because I was stupid enough to drive , drunk, and now I can feel my head breaking into two. Cold. He can feel cold. How? He's dead. He's dead, right?

"You're not dead. Not yet anyway"

"God?"

"You wish"

"Nope. You're not God, you're a woman"

"That is such a ist comment. For all we know God is a woman"

Sung Min snorted upon hearing the ridiculous answer and then woke with a start. It was a bad idea to sat up immediately, he can feel the bile rising up.

He felt the familiar feel of the hands moving his head carefully towards the trash bin next to his bed. Warm, soft hands, he reached towards it, and lay his cheek against them.

"What are you doing?!"

His eyes popped open and saw the familar brown eyes looking back at him in disgust, and immediately pushed back her hands away from him. 

Clearing his throat, he looked back at Ji Won's faced and asked, "Well, I should be the one asking that question. Why are you here? in my room? near my bed?"

Then as if the angels heard him, all the memories of what happened last night came to him in a flash and winced in embarrasment. "Never Mind..what happened last night will never happen again"

"As if." Ji Won shook her head in denial." You have to stop this tradition of yours"

"It's not a tradition"

"Yes, it is. Every year this happens, but not as much as what happened yesterday. Before, you were alive enough to dull your drunkness in the nearest convenience store we can go to but yesterday-" Ji Won stopped talking when she saw Sung Min's face, and sighed in defeat.

Nobody knows this side of Sung Min. He was a model student in their campus. Guys wanted to be friends with him and girls occasionally try to "get lost" near their office to try to talk to him and offer food or drinks that usually ends up on her table. But every year on this particular date he drinks too much and calls her up for help but not as bad as yesterday and knowing Sung Min he will never reveal what happened.

" I better go. I'm gonna be late for class. I made hangover soup, I mean I made my roommate make it earlier, so better have it while its still hot" Ji Won was about to leave when she felt Sung Min's hand stop her. 

"Thanks." Sung Min said to her and Ji Won just nodded in acknowledgement and released her hand from his grip. Ji Won crouched down on her knees to look at Sung Min in his eyes and said gently, " You were always trying to save me from all the ridiculous things

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter