You and Me No Longer

My Crazy Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What was that about?" Ye Eun asked Ji Won as they walked along the campus. 

"About what about?" Ji Won answered innocently. 

"Is he the guy that is more than a friend?" Ye Eun persisted, looking back at Ji Won who was busy rummaging in her bag, which means she is avoiding the question. "Song?!"

"What? Why are you so nosy?" Exasperated, Ji Won walked towards a bench and sat down drawing her knees and hugged them close to her.

"He's the same guy who came to the police station last time to pick you up. Ooohh Song, you obviously like him so why are you trying to be so defensive?"

" I am not. Yes, Ye Eun-a I like him and before you get your hopes up he doesn't like me that way. He doesn't see me as a woman. Didn't you hear him? He practically told me to be a woman."

"Can't blame him----Aaaarg!" Ye Eun  screamed in pain when Ji Won pinched her sides. "Song Ya!!!"

" You're my room mate. We practically have been together 2 years breathing the same air and sharing a room. You've seen me. How much more a of a woman can I be?"

"What I mean is, try to act coy sometimes. You're so vulgar and so upfront and tactless. Guys are afraid of girls like that."

"Pffft. Then they're just boys. I need a Man. We need a Man."

"I told you I dont want to be in a relationship right now."

This time Ye Eun was silent, thinking back at the horrific experience she had with her ex. Ji Won wrapped her arms around her room mate's shoulders.

" Stop thinking about it. We need to move on. We'll throw another party at the dorm."

"When? Oooohh Let's do it on your birthday tomorrow!

"Sure. Let's celebrate with the girls."

"What's the fun in that? Lets gather the boys also" Ye Eun answerex enthusiastically putting her arms around Ji Won's shoulders this time.

"Oh yeah!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Party? in your apartment? Boys are not even allowed there" Sung Min said while taking out files from a desk.

 As soon as Ji Won and Ye Eun came up with the preparations and informed the others, Ye Eun convinced her to invite the guy who is more than her friend. Ji Won thought this will be a great time to introduce Sung Min to her friends

"Sung Minaaaaa---" 

Sung Min stopped his work and almost threw the pen he held in his hand. He can't bear the high pitch voice Ji Won usually uses to make him do things he doesn't want to do.

"Sung Minaaaaaaaaa"

"Stop! Oh god, Stop" Sung Min closed his eyes and covered his ears. 

"Oh come on. I will just be the single person there. Can't you even do this for me?" Ji Won whined, pouting her lips and looking down.

He felt his heart softening. He is usually seen as a cold person to others, even to overly eager girls who tried to get his attention but he can never understand himself when it comes to this crazy girl in front of him.

"Okay, fine." 

As soon as Ji Won's eyes met his in excitement, he felt a strange pinch in his heart. Ji Won rushed to him and hugged him tight then run towards the door saying she has to buy stuff for the party. An ominous feeling came over him. The pinch earlier became a punch and it hurts. This is bad.

--------------------------------------------------------

"I told you he's not coming" Ji Won tried to stop the hurt showing in her voice but seeing the sad eyes of Ye Eun made it hard.

"But your special."

"Not to him"

"What are you two whispering about?" Kang Yi Na asked from across the room that made them turned in surprise. 

"Goodness. Don't you know how to knock?"

"Its much funnier this way. By the way, the party is dwindling birthday girl, you both are the planners why aren't you outside? 

"Well.." Ye Eun was about to start when Ji Win cut her off.

"Don't tell her"

"Don't tell her what?" This time it was Jin Myung who answered by the door followed by Eun Jae.

"Oh great the whole cast is here" Ji Won s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter